A Very Evil Alphabetcy - Updated 8/16 - G

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Laura

Post Counts

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - Updated 8/16 - G

Post by Laura »

I've completed several normal legacies yet I've never tried an alphabet legacy...so here I go!

In a nutshell it is a very evil family trait, matriarch, alphabet legacy. Unlike my other legacies, this one will only have 1 chapter per heiress which will be a glimpse into her life. Each heiress will be named after a famous villainess and of course her first trait will always be evil.

I will loosely incorporate some of the heiress's namesake's personality/story line into my legacy. Although there is only so much I can do (i.e looks are inherited.)

Without further ado:

Table of Contents

A: A is for Annie
B: B is for Bellatrix
C: C is for Cruella
D: D is for Dolores
E: E is for Elle
F: F is for Frau
G: G is for Gedren

Enjoy! :diablo:

P.S. There is one swear word in chapter 1. :censored:
Last edited by Laura on August 16th, 2015, 12:14 am, edited 7 times in total.

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 10/26)

Post by Laura »

Updated with generation B!

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 11/6)

Post by Laura »

Updated with generation C!

Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 11/12)

Post by Laura »

Updated with generation D!

rubysapphire

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 11/12)

Post by rubysapphire »

Spoiler:
Oooo! Generation E is a cliffhanger baby!!! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 8/4)

Post by Laura »

Wow, it's been a while since I've made a post. Just barely got back into the Evil family. Gen E's chapter is a little short, but F is already in the works and will be a lot longer to make up.

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 8/4)

Post by Taube »

This was a fun read! I've always found mean/evil sims amusing, so it's interesting to see a whole family of them!
Spoiler:
Your CC choices are spot-on for the characters, and I think you do a great job writing their personalities. I think it's cool that, since you only have one or two children, there's time for them to meet and get to know their grandparents. That almost never happens in my families. Annie was an inspired choice for a founder, Bellatrix was delightfully awful and I loved seeing her fight with her mom (are two evil sims just incapable of keeping a good relationship?), Cruella's hair was perfect, everything about Dolores was perfect in that it made my skin crawl because I hate that character so much and she would totally have been a tattletale as a child, and Elle was another fun character and the line about the guesses about her eyepatch was great! A question: Will you put up a personality page for Elle?
I'll be looking forward to more. :)
Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 8/8)

Post by Laura »

Ah thank you so much Taube! I have E's personality page up now.

Chapter F is up!

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy (Updated 8/8)

Post by Taube »

Ah, that's who I had guessed Elle was named after. It'd be quite a coincidence otherwise. ;) Thanks for putting that up. I like seeing how you've emulated the characters.
Spoiler:
Frau had an entertaining life as a young one. I'm interested to see who she's named after too, though I can guess it's a German woman. ;) I liked her weirdness and her relationship with Max was actually rather sweet. I'll check back for more!
Laura

Post Counts

Re: A Very Evil Alphabetcy - Updated 8/16 - G

Post by Laura »

Thank you!! I really appreciate the comments Taube :D

Gen G is up!

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
I thought Gedren made a really interesting heiress, especially her dynamic with her brother, and she looks beautiful. You're really tearing through the alphabet at this pace! Great job on another fun chapter. :)
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Sadly my computer crashed and I lost this save :( I was in the middle of Generation I. *cry*
Last edited by Laura on October 26th, 2015, 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I'm so sorry to hear that! Do you have any backups? :(
Ellenyarai

Post Counts

Post by Ellenyarai »

Woah woah what happened?