The Constar's - An Alien Legacy - UPDATED 1/29/18

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Designergirl81
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
It’s my birthday
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

The Constar's - An Alien Legacy - UPDATED 1/29/18

Post by Designergirl81 »

This is my first legacy challenge in the Sims 4. I would love for others to read it and let me know what you think.

I have decided to be a little crazy and with this challenge I am attempting to complete 4 challenges at the same time:
  • Teen Runaway Challenge - Founder is an alien teen who ran away from her home planet Sixam and traveled to "Earth"
  • Teen Pregnancy Challenge - She ran away because she found out she was pregnant with a human child and her family was not happy
  • Building Newcrest Challenge - She settles in Newcrest, an uninhabited area, because she wants to avoid detection. The first 10 generations will be responsible for building the town of Newcrest. Information on that challenge can be found here.
  • Alphabet Legacy Challenge - I plan to continue on with the legacy past the 10th generation to include all the letters of the alphabet. I also like some of the added challenges the Alphabet legacy includes like downgrading and mandatory twins.
There is a backstory that sets the stage for the rest of the legacy and should be read first. I hope you enjoy what I have posted so far.
Last edited by Designergirl81 on January 29th, 2018, 12:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: The Constar's - An Alien Legacy - UPDATED 1/29/18

Post by Livvielove »

I've now merged this thread with the other one and will lock this one! Please let me know via PM Designergirl81 if I made a mistake in merging the two and I'll correct it! :wave: :)

Return to “Sims 4 Story Graveyard”