Gieke Legacy Challenge - 8/15 - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Gieke Legacy Challenge - 8/15 - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Post by Lynnwood »

EDIT -

Okay then. As some of you might have noticed in the past few months, all the images on my Sims blogs are now broken. I was using Photobucket to host my images (as I have way too many for Blogger's own storage to be useful for more than a short while). But then, a few months ago, they suddenly changed their 3rd party hosting policy with little to no warning (I certainly didn't get any).

Some of my Sims blogs (Giekes, Disneys) have been going on for more than a few years now. That's several chapters and hundreds and hundreds of images, most of which I no longer have hard copies of anymore. Even if I did, replacing the broken image links for 35+ chapters on the Gieke Legacy alone is a massive undertaking I just don't have the gumption for. However, I've come too far--in my Gieke Legacy especially--to give up completely and abandon it.

Therefore I plan to delete the now ruined chapters and simply continue where they left off. Newcomers will, unfortunately, miss out on the first parts of my current blogs but hopefully they'll be able to enjoy the continuations. Right now I'm going to focus on my Giekes, but the others will follow in time. I am currently in the process of finding a new site to host my images, and hopefully the next chapter will be soon to follow. Have patience with me! Thanks so much for everyone who's gone on the Gieke journey with me so far, I hope you'll be here for the final leg as well.

Hey everyone! It's official! It's BEGUN! My first ever Sims 4 challenge/legacy/story has grown wings! Will it fly? Or fall face-first into a mud-puddle? Well I suppose that remains to be seen . . . For those living under a rock and don't know what a Legacy Challenge is, and would like to find out, please visit Pinstar's website found here for all the details. I tend to write in the slightly humorous commentary style, so if that sounds like your cup of tea then please read on and enjoy! And leave comments, because I love/thrive on feedback.

Sixth Generation - Jarvis Gieke

Chapter 1 : Coming Soon!
Last edited by Lynnwood on August 15th, 2017, 9:13 pm, edited 45 times in total.
AlphabetFish

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge

Post by AlphabetFish »

I am loving your Legacy so far! And man, you've gotten so far so fast! Keep writing; your sims are so cute and funny. I love it! :bounce:
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE with CHAP 5 and HEIR VOT

Post by Lynnwood »

Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm kind of surprised myself with how quick and smoothly things have been running along. And now it's time to decide the next heir already! Be sure to cast your vote, and thanks again for reading and commenting!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Woo, going to vote now :)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
AlphabetFish

Post by AlphabetFish »

I voted for Trevor because Alex and Sophia would be so cute! I've changed heirs before based on people falling in love with sims an heir couldn't be with. I want to see that couple happen :D
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@ Teresa - Woots! :D Ty!

@ AlphabetFish - Yay, thanks for the vote! Yah, I'm so torn on this one lol. I reeeallllyyyyy wanna see Sophia and Alex together. But I also kinda want her to be heir too . . . so it's a good thing it's not up to me! Lolol, ty for voting! (and reading!)
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

Moved this topic to its new home in the Sims 4 Regular legacy section :D
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - HEIR VOTE CLOSED

Post by Lynnwood »

And the winner is . . . .

Sophia!

With a grand total of 56 votes (HOLY COW), Sophia managed to snag herself 35 of them, while Trevor got a very respectable 19. So it's happening guys. Sophilex is ON.

But don't worry, all you Trev-ster fans, he's not going anywhere soon. He'll still be a part of this family until he completes his aspiration earns me points. :) Stay tuned for the start of Gen 2!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - HEIR VOTE CLOSED

Post by Lynnwood »

Just updated with the first chapter of Gen 2!! Enjoy! :)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 9/11 with 2.1

Post by Abby »

Just started reading, loving it so far! Youre photo taking skills are a lot better than mine, let me tell you that. I cant use the camera ingame ATALL. Can i ask what lighting mod you downladed? I cant stand the darkness in the houses for much longer haha!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 9/11 with 2.1

Post by Lynnwood »

Yay! Glad you're enjoying it! The lighting mod I found through the SimsVIP website, the link is here - http://simsvip.com/2014/09/06/the-sims- ... available/

It helps a LOT! :) Thanks for reading and commenting!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 9/12 with 2.2

Post by Lynnwood »

Just updated with chapter 2.2! Enjoy! :)
nyctores

Post by nyctores »

Really enjoying this so far and your pace is incredible! Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Yay, thankies :D Ty for commenting!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 9/14 with 2.3

Post by Lynnwood »

Just updated with chapter 2.3!!! Enjoy all! :)
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Hi there! *waves* I just finished 1.1, and I'm loving it! I don't have time to read it all right at this moment, but I will most certainly be back for more later! :D
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Yay! Glad to hear you like it so far, I hope you like the rest! Ty for commenting to let me know. :D
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Alright, I finished it up! :D
Spoiler:
Ooooh my gosh, the two pictures of Chester and Sophia playing sea monster cracked me up! Especially with him peeking over the railing all ominous-like in the first picture! :rotfl:

This isn't fair, Lynn! I'm barely finishing a legacy myself, and now you have to publish this hugely funny TS4 legacy full of TS4-ness, and now I want to do one too! But I SHALL RESIST!! I have so many other challenges on my list to finish before starting another legacy! :mutter:

Anyway, this is great! I'm loving the pictures of the career rewards, and how funny all of your sims are and how personally they interact with each other. Also the paint effects highlighting Trevster's commemorative songs. :haha: And also how excited you get by all the newness in TS4. I love it!

Really looking forward to the next update! :D
P.S. Chester is ADORABLE. He might have gotten even MORE SO as an elder. It was such a great idea to recreate him in TS4!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Dawww, tyvm for all the great comments! :D I'm glad people enjoy my crazies, it makes it all worth while. I really am loving TS4, so I'm glad to see that love is spilling out into my writing. And I wuuuuuuuuuv Chester. He's so geeky-adorables. Good luck on all your challenges! When you're done, you should totally jump back onto the Legacy Bandwagon. We have cookies. :D
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

Nooo... not cookies... :cookie:

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”