Gieke Legacy Challenge - 8/15 - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
batsmeg

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 2/25 GEN 4 HEIR POLL CLO

Post by batsmeg »

I don't even have TS4, but I'm loving the Gieke family! I've only gotten through the first generation, and it's a treat :grin:
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

Lynnwood, we haven't had an update in a while! Come back to us! :D *pokes Lynnwood*
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

I'm baaaaaaaack! And so are the Giekes!! :D Hope you enjoy the update!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 4/18 with 4.1

Post by Taube »

Aw, I missed these guys! Good to see another update. :)
Spoiler:
I like the basement idea, and the pool is cool. The kids all look like they grew up very well, and Howard is very cute! I laughed at poor Astor getting ALL the illnesses. I have a sim that is the designated sickie too, apparently. ;) I'm excited that you're checking out the medical career and to hear how you think it meshes with your legacy play. Dr. Muttonchops is hilarious and Su Moon is lovely! I hope we see more of both of them.
All in all, another fantastic chapter!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Daww yay! I'm glad you liked their triumphant return! :) Thanks so much for reading and commenting.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

UPDATE! Enjoy chapter 4.2!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 6/10 with 4.3

Post by Lynnwood »

UPDATE with chapter 4.3!! Enjoy all! :)
Genevieve Peyton

Post by Genevieve Peyton »

This is my favoritteeeeee sims 4 legacy that I've read! Soooo hilarious!
jessika

Post by jessika »

Spoiler:
Howard and Su are cute! Jaina turned out adorable, too. Is she the first that doesn't have red hair? Atleast she's a geek. :]
I always think that the prego tummies in TS4 are misleading. Some sims look HUGE, and they only have 1 baby. It doesn't seem possible that there would only be one sometimes.
I can't wait to see what future baby-ies? look like. I don't think I'm gonna be able to handle it when Astor dies. She's been my favorite so far. D: I don't want her to go!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@ Genevieve Peyton - Dawwww! That means a lot that you feel that way. I'm glad you enjoy my Giekes' craziness so much! I do too. ^_~ Thanks so much for commenting!

@ jessika -
Spoiler:
Haha! I do love my Howmoon (official ship name) and Jaina!! She's not the first overall without red hair (that honor belongs to her aunt Penny) but she is the first of this generation. And there will be more. Oh yes, there will be more . . . lawl. I don't want Astor to go either . . . but that Grimmy waits for no (wo)man. I'm glad you enjoy everything, and thanks so much for reading and commenting!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 6/25 with 4.4

Post by Lynnwood »

UPDATE TODAY with chapter 4.4!! :D Enjoooooy!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I got a little behind in my reading, but I'm all caught up now, and as usual, LOVED it. :D
Spoiler:
Random thoughts: I love your running joke with Sheldon and his . . . ahem, "illnesses." Anakin is adorable. Astor was seriously the best. I'm really sorry to see her go and I hope she haunts a ton, just not your plumbing. I can't get twins to save my life, so I feel your pain. Oh my god, I never thought I would laugh so much about STDs and now I feel kind of bad. I love Su Moon's party makeup. It's a really good use of that eyeshadow. I don't think most sims could pull it off, but Su Moon's awesome like that. The house looks great, and I love that portrait wall.
Great chapter. :)
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@Taube -
Spoiler:
Wooooo! I'm glad you caught up and enjoyed! Yeah . . . Shelly . . . I laughed far harder than I should coming up with that whole 'illness' thing, lol, so I feel yah. I'm REALLY gonna miss Astor my own self, I hope she does haunt constantly. I'll even deal with the broken appliances. :D You're right, Su can pull off just about anything. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her almond eye-shape, and I'm stoked that 2 of the kids inherited it from her. :) Thanks for reading and commenting!!
SammySama7
Syria

Post Counts

Post by SammySama7 »

I've been catching up on this since I was only really able to read the first generation and half of the second, I just saw when you said that your kids eye color tends to change when they grow up. I noticed that in my game too and assumed it was because I added extra eye colors through CC. At least I know it's not my fault and just a normal game glitch lol. I'm gonna keep reading now!
I usually fix my sim's eye color by putting 'testingcheats on' then 'cas.fulleditmode' in the console then I shift-click the sim and edit them in CAS. It lets me change their eye color and stuff and it's useful when I want to add facial markings like eyelashes and stuff lol. Hope I helped!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@SammySama7 - Indeed! I did the same (cas.fulleditmode) for a few generations until I just got fed up and removed all my CC eye colors lol. I'm also glad to find someone else who had that glitch tho. :D I hope you enjoy the legacy! And thanks for reading! :)
Audrey
United States of America

Post by Audrey »

I absolutely LOVE this legacy. I've spent the last few days reading all the chapters in my spare time, and I am hooked. I can't wait until the next installment!
In Progress Challenges:
The Ugly Truth ISBI | Next up: A Strangetown Playthrough?
Sims 2 Simself (Family aspiration, 4/6/4/5/6)
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@Audrey - Aww, thank you so much! I'm very glad you enjoy it so much (and omg so sorry for the super late reply). <3 Thanks for leaving a comment to tell me so!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 10/1 with 4.5

Post by Lynnwood »

Your eyes do not deceive you! UPDATE TODAY!!! Enjoy. :)
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

It's always worth the wait! ;)
Spoiler:
Great update. Hilarious and filled with cute Giekes as usual. A++. Would laugh at Sheldon's STDs again (and again).
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@Taube - Yay, so glad to hear it! ^_^; Thanks so much for continuing to read, and for commenting to tellz me so.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”