Gieke Legacy Challenge - 8/15 - UNDER CONSTRUCTION

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 10/1 with 4.5

Post by Lynnwood »

This is it guys! Chapter 4.6 is up for reading, and the heir poll is upon us!! Good luck and thanks in advance to everyone who casts their vote!
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Cute. :)
Spoiler:
As of this moment, I have NO idea who I'm going to vote for, and I usually develop favorites. The kids definitely all have their own things going on. Good on you for attempting all those parties. I haven't had a popularity aspiration yet (besides in spares, in which case, who cares?) and I'm kind of scared of all of them. Watching you play Howard always makes me want to attempt the doctor career. Great job!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Thanks!
Spoiler:
Blarg, I can't believe I've thrown as many parties as I have--and still need to throw even more! Socialization is definitely not my favorite part of sims, at least in a group setting. I don't mind romancing 2 sims together, but group socialization is . . . ugh. The doctor career is at times challenging (trying to figure out who has what disease), but LOADS of fun. I definitely recommend. :D
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 10/11 with HEIR POLL RES

Post by Lynnwood »

The HEIR POLL is OVER! Our winner is Jaina Gieke, with 10 out of 18 votes! Thanks to everyone who participated!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 10/11 with HEIR POLL RES

Post by Lynnwood »

UPDATE TODAY! Generation 5 officially begins! I hope you enjoy!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 11/23 with 5.2!!

Post by Lynnwood »

Update today with chapter 5.2!! Enjoy!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Yay! Somehow I got two chapters behind, but I'm caught up now and loved it. I expected no less. ;)
Spoiler:
My favorite parts of this chapter are the suspicious looks Howard and Su Moon gave Liam whenever he tried to interact with them. It's almost like they know! That and the final STD joke for Sheldon were high points. I'm excited to see what other names you choose for this generation and how the babies turn out, but I know they'll be adorable! Another wonderful chapter!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@Taube - Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed the 2 chappies, thanks so much for reading and continuing to comment. :)
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

I have only just started reading this (just finished gen 1) so I still have a tonne to go to catch up but I just wanted to let you know I am really enjoying it so far! The family is adorable and your writing is very funny. I'm looking forward to reading more :)
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@Emmalouise - Yay, I'm glad to hear it! I hope you enjoy the rest of what I've got! Thanks so much for reading and commenting!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE 1/2 with 5.3!!!!

Post by Lynnwood »

UPDATE TODAY and to everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I read this when you posted it, but the holidays kicked my butt, so I'm just now getting around to commenting. :P
Spoiler:
Losing Su and Howard's reaction were heartbreaking! They were my favorite couple of your legacy so far. Hopefully they'll get to haunt together some time soon. I love that you used Jubilee as a name! I loved the X-Men cartoon in my grade school days, and back then her yellow coat seemed SO COOL, so this was a nice blast from the past, although I guess with her being in the upcoming movie it's a blast from the future too. ;) Anyway! Good job reaching the top of the medical career. I've only played around at the bottom levels in a non-legacy save, and I've heard it gets decidedly hard, so respect for that. The reluctant job-required cheating is a good spin on that terrible aspiration. Definitely was my least favorite to play, but I hope it's not as bad for you. Sheldon ghost = !!! I wonder if he gets spectral STDs now. Anakin's party was fun. As usual, I'm looking forward to more!
LostInReverie

Post Counts

Post by LostInReverie »

Yay, I'm finally all caught up with the Giekes again!
Spoiler:
Jaina is so sweet. I'm loving the naming theme this generation! Ugh, I can't pick a favorite from the kids so far. Maybe Wade? There is just something about that cute little smirk in the last picture. Haha.
Sims 4 Legacies
The Disney LegacyThe Keller Random Legacy
Sims 3 Legacies
Coming soon.
somebodysangel
Steam ID: somebodysangel
Origin ID: somebodysangel
Australia

Post Counts

Post by somebodysangel »

Thanks to the Golden Plumbob nominations, I've found some awesome TS4 stories to read. This one is my fave so far, just got caught up.
Spoiler:
So glad Jaina got heir, she was my fave of gen 5. This next generation is going to be interesting, so many choices for heir! I love Gamora's name the best, we'll see what she (and the others) are like when they're teens.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ABCs of Genetics ~ Minos Apocalypse ~ Young BISBI
COMPLETED: Maloney WYDC, Nav-igating the Hive, Winchester Baby Boom, Nikki Immortal Teen, Last Man Standing, Rourke EPIC, Jasper Sweet Lips[/color]
Palmer
Mascot
Mascot

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Palmer »

This has been stickied for winning a Golden Plumbob award! In four weeks it'll become a regular topic once more. Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

@ Lostinreverie - Yay!! I'm glad you're all caught up again, and even more glad that you enjoyed doing so! Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

@ somebodysangel - Woot! I'm so honored to have been nominated, and I'm super glad you enjoyed my little Giekes! Thanks for reading and commenting! <3

@ Palmer - WOOO! <3 Thanks so much!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Re: Gieke Legacy Challenge - UPDATE on 6/21 with 5.4!!

Post by Lynnwood »

It's that time again! Time for a GIEKE UPDATE! :D Enjoy!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Fun, fun, fun. Did I say it was fun? Because it was. Your updates are just so enjoyable. Wonderful to see you back updating all your stories. Great job. :D
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by klmnz »

Thank you for linking me to your legacies! I just binge read this one over the last couple of days and it's fantastic, so so funny. I love the Gieke family and the naming themes for each generation!
Lynnwood

Post Counts

Post by Lynnwood »

Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :D I love making my legacies silly and fun to read. A nice escape from real life and it's sometimes crappy travails. Thanks so much for the comment!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”