The yet unnamed Legacy! (Updated 6/14)

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
cowforbrains

The yet unnamed Legacy! (Updated 6/14)

Post by cowforbrains »

So I'm back...with the sims 4! I've been playing it for a while but could never get into legacy mode. And now I'm attempting it :)

Link to chapter 1: http://wp.me/P5D2RT-s2

Please let me know if you want to donate your sim self's DNA to the next generation. Its matriarch style for now, but my sims can get married, but not move spouses on the lot.

Chapter 2 is out!: http://wp.me/p5D2RT-AC

Chapter 3: http://wp.me/p5D2RT-EW
Last edited by cowforbrains on June 14th, 2017, 6:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The yet unnamed Legacy!

Post by Ani-Mei »

You're back! And there's plenty of new ways to die in Sims 4, like from embarrassment or laughter...I look forward to seeing how many succumb to the new deaths in your legacy. Also I don't have a Sims 4 simself, yet. I just started playing it myself. Nice to see you back Renee.
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

Ani-Mei wrote:You're back! And there's plenty of new ways to die in Sims 4, like from embarrassment or laughter...I look forward to seeing how many succumb to the new deaths in your legacy. Also I don't have a Sims 4 simself, yet. I just started playing it myself. Nice to see you back Renee.
I'm currently figuring out how to make them die from that...and testing to see if I can get elders to woohoo to death on the main lot ;)
Candi0207

Post by Candi0207 »

So good to see you back! So you got the Sims 4... I'm considering it... but if relatives can't have woohoo, well, I don't know.
Spoiler:
That toddler with her sicko pink bunny eyes... so creepy. Gee parenthood looks like a blast in Sims 4. I know social services would be knocking on my door. Can't wait to see if you can get an alien kiddo. Do the girl ones get hair or are they bald? And of course, I am sure we will all learn about the various ways to kill on Sims 4 with your legacy. :diablo:
cowforbrains

Post by cowforbrains »

http://wp.me/p5D2RT-AC

Chapter 2 is out! Growing up and other things!
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Re: The yet unnamed Legacy! (Updated 6/11)

Post by Ani-Mei »

Spoiler:
Blue aliens! Nice. I haven't found one yet in Sims 4 but I have a long way to go first. I just started with my founder as a toddler so it will be a while. Toddler hell indeed, I wish I could change the life spans for them, seven days is too long. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for new chapters.
cowforbrains

Re: The yet unnamed Legacy! (Updated 6/11)

Post by cowforbrains »

Ani-Mei wrote:
Spoiler:
Blue aliens! Nice. I haven't found one yet in Sims 4 but I have a long way to go first. I just started with my founder as a toddler so it will be a while. Toddler hell indeed, I wish I could change the life spans for them, seven days is too long. Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for new chapters.
I hate toddlers with a passion. Like...I want to just skip that life stage ;)
cowforbrains

Re: The yet unnamed Legacy! (Updated 6/14)

Post by cowforbrains »

Chapter 3 is out!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”