The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 05.03.2020!

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 05.03.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

05.04.2017 | Chapter One
06.22.2017 | Chapter Two
09.29.2017 | Chapter Three
05.03.2020 | Chapter Four NEW!
Last edited by MeadowThayerr on May 3rd, 2020, 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
superkyle221

Re: The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 05.04.2017!

Post by superkyle221 »

Oh, City Living! How did you figure out how to start in that location? It's a really good idea - I wish I had thought of it! I haven't really had an opportunity to explore city life yet.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 05.04.2017!

Post by Taube »

superkyle221, it really is a great way to try out the pack. I can explain the start, because I'm the friend Haleigh referenced that is also doing this start in a legacy (The Allen Invasion). It's in the following spoiler so I don't take over poor Haleigh's thread with it. ;) EDIT with an additional note in the spoiler
Spoiler:
What you do is start on the bigger of the two penthouses (I think it's called 1 Torendi Tower?), then bulldoze it. Rebuild an elevator, and a wall or two with the apartment mail box and trash chute. Set the money to $0 and voila! An extreme start on the top of a building. The trash chute is a 'required' item for a penthouse, so I guess technically you're getting the advantage of starting with a trash receptacle, but that's about it. Apartments have flat rent, but I believe penthouses have bills like a regular lot that depend upon your inventory and what you build there, so it should get properly pricey later on! :) I'm really enjoying it, and as you can see, Haleigh is doing a great job with it so it's a fun way to play.

EDIT: Haleigh reminded me that it's important to know that you have to use freerealestate on to even get into 1 Torendi Tower since it's not like your CAS sim will be able to afford it. Then after you've done the demolition and setting up the essentials, you can money cheat yourself down to $0 for an extreme start.
Anyway, as for you Haleigh, great job with this! It's always exciting to see what you'll come up with for new legacies of yours.
Spoiler:
I think Madelyn is lovely and just different enough to be really interesting. I like her traits too. I love that you're trying out detective with her. All three of the kids are so adorable. Great start! :D
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 06.22.2017!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Roxanne, thanks for responding to them for me! :)

Chapter two is out now, and an heirpoll will be posted soon.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 09.29.2017!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

Chapter three is now out and the links for the other two chapters have been fixed.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: The Montgomery Legacy - Updated 05.03.2020!

Post by MeadowThayerr »

A new chapter after 2 and a half years! Chapter Four NEW!
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

All right! What a great comeback! I'm all caught up now too. I really enjoyed the chapter. :#1:
Spoiler:
Story time: we had beagles when I was a girl and I say this with love: they are terrible to train and worse at obeying. Very cute but obstinate as all get out. My beagle would literally just go limp if she didn't want to do something, like a fainting goat but completely voluntary, and when we add in the barking, chewing, accidents, etc...yeah, she was a lot. I hope Finn is a bit better behaved, haha. What is his personality?

Those unlocked planters are *super* cute. I can search if not, but do you have a link? :)

I like the name Hazel. It's actually on my list that I pull Gregory names from.

Hayley is super cute, but I think I like Hazel more too.

I feel like pregnant sims peeing themselves while pottytraining is frequent enough in legacies that they should have learned better or something. :haha:

Oh my gosh, the kids are so cute! It's a different look, but I like Hazel's face and her eyes don't bother me. What a great generation!

Cason disgusted by his toddler son on the loveseat is hilarious. I definitely feel your pain with that trait.

Wow, so maybe I'm eating my words and I like Hayley better now? She definitely had a glow-up.

Neveah is very successful. Way to go!

Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the penthouse and where this family goes next. Don't leave us hanging for years again! :P
MeadowThayerr
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by MeadowThayerr »

I don't have notes of his personality, but he's pretty good. It's rough though with an apartment since he can't go out to the yard to potty.

I did email you the file for the planters, but I ended up finding the SFS for it: https://simfileshare.net/download/256300/

I think they did change Hates Children some though because he never got tense around his kids when I came back to the game. It's weird.

Right? I'm so excited to see Hazel as a teenager.
Image Image Image

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”