The Munch Legacy 6.5 | Updated 12th Nov 2017

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: The Munch Legacy 6.5 | Updated 12th Nov 2017

Post by cynicalbadger »

cynicalbadger wrote:
Last part for Gen 6! It's a bit messy and more of an info dump but it means next time we get to start fresh with Gen 7.
bookloverblue
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob

Post Counts

Post by bookloverblue »

cynicalbadger wrote:
cynicalbadger wrote:
Last part for Gen 6! It's a bit messy and more of an info dump but it means next time we get to start fresh with Gen 7.
Info dumps are good. Awesome work!
Spoiler:
And don't worry, Idris... Blue has plans for you! You'll soon be a busy boy! (Badger - remember what Big Mo told Loki about his marriage? Also, you know my little rule about when aliens have babies! [emoji6])

Just out of interest, how many brothers and sisters does Idris actually have? 9?
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

bookloverblue wrote:
cynicalbadger wrote:
cynicalbadger wrote:
Info dumps are good. Awesome work!
Spoiler:
And don't worry, Idris... Blue has plans for you! You'll soon be a busy boy! (Badger - remember what Big Mo told Loki about his marriage? Also, you know my little rule about when aliens have babies! [emoji6])

Just out of interest, how many brothers and sisters does Idris actually have? 9?
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I responded in comment on the post but just in case you check here first - yes 9 siblings! 3 sisters, 6 brothers! They’re all on the family tree on the first page of this if you need a visual :)
Anne
Netherlands

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Anne »

I just spent about an hour reading all of The Munch Legacy and I love it! :D I haven't been playing Sims 4 that long myself (Sims 2 is still my main bae) but now I really want to start a legacy as well. :) Yours is going to be a fine source of inspiration! Can't wait to see what Wendy gets up to, and I hope your uni deadlines are going well!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

Thanks Anne <3! I haven't played Wendy much yet (distracted with the Baby Boom Challenge and uni, which is going okay thank you!) but I am very excited to get back to her. I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”