The Legacy O'Neil: Updated 03/15

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
robingreenthumb

The Legacy O'Neil: Updated 03/15

Post by robingreenthumb »

Hey all! This is only the second legacy I have ever posted (the first one was waaaaay back during Sims 3, when Twinbook was still a new world), and since it has been going well I thought I would start keeping track of things.

The O'Neil legacy is founded on a random founder, with a randomized name, who I promptly fell in love with.

The Rules of the Game are:
Gender Law:
Equality
Bloodline Law:
Traditional
Heir Law:
Democracy
Species Law:
Tolerant

The game will start off a bit silly with little threads of a story, but I'm hoping to build it into something bigger as it goes on- aaand as I figure out Sims 4 mechanics and mods. I will not be cheating (unless glitches force my hand, in which case I will be up front about it), though I will probably be rather lackadaisical about actually keeping track of my score.

Content is so far basic Sims-game content, PG/PG-13-ish. If it increases, I will change this. I tend to like to keep things light hearted. Now, without further ado-
Newest chapter is up, and slightly changing up the writing style a bit!
Last edited by robingreenthumb on March 15th, 2017, 7:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: The O'Neil Legacy

Post by cynicalbadger »

Great start!
Spoiler:
Evelyn and Summer :heart:
darkangel985
Germany

Post by darkangel985 »

Spoiler:
Evelyn is cute for a randomized Sim, especially with her tooth-gap. Her and Summer make a nice couple.
:thup: so far.
robingreenthumb

Thanks guys! :heart: I hope you continue to enjoy it! trying to catch up to where I am so I can post a heir poll.
Spoiler:
In all honesty, out of ALL the games I've played I think they are my biggest power couple. I've played ahead to the first baby being a young adult, and I don't think I've ever had a sims couple mesh so well! Which is super awesome.
Also, updated with the latest chapter!
robingreenthumb

Re: The Legacy O'Neil: Updated 03/11

Updated with the latest chapter!

I swear I'm not as bad as a simmer this chapter makes me seem- Heck, I have another legacy going purely for points right now that was a extreme start and not nearly the same amount of motive fails! These guys are just... special. Or I just suck really bad at careers.
darkangel985
Germany

Post by darkangel985 »

Spoiler:
Sometimes it's just like that when careers collide with needs and babies. ^^ Fun to read though. And Solstice is really cute with the short hair. Even the picture of her sleeping on the ground could have been sweet...if they had a house with carpet and Summer wasn't on the loo. :rotfl: Plus first gen twins are always a challenge.
Once again loving it and looking forward to the next chapter.
robingreenthumb

[url=https://robingreenthumbsims.wordpress.c ... -madhouse/]The next chapter has been added![url] I think there will be about 4 more before I can put up a heir poll, so I'm probably going to be continuing at this rate.
darkangel985 wrote:
Spoiler:
Sometimes it's just like that when careers collide with needs and babies. ^^ Fun to read though. And Solstice is really cute with the short hair. Even the picture of her sleeping on the ground could have been sweet...if they had a house with carpet and Summer wasn't on the loo. :rotfl: Plus first gen twins are always a challenge.
Once again loving it and looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks so much!
Spoiler:
Yeah, that picture was so classic I was howling when I took it. And yeah- I haven't ever had first gen twins in any of my attempted legacies, well, except for the one back in sims 2 where I decided with the founder to go for the 10 child mega-wish, but I knew what I was getting into with that one. And in the latest chapter you will see me both kinda excited but also lamenting lost genetic diversity with the twins...
darkangel985
Germany

Re: The Legacy O'Neil: Updated 03/15

Post by darkangel985 »

So many cute pictures. :heart: Definitely not too much imho. ^^ Looking forward for more.
Spoiler:
Having my own set of identical legacy twins, I don't think they are that seldom or we're both lucky. And always so super cute, especially when doing stuff synchronous. Titania with her wild/nudist side is hilarious. And Solstice is truly the big sister getting a sandwich when the twins still have to eat bowl food. ^^ Too bad you didn't get your wish of a redhead.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”