The Feuding, Dueling Dualegacy *Chapter 1.4(02/16/17)*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
blakrayvon

The Feuding, Dueling Dualegacy *Chapter 1.4(02/16/17)*

Post by blakrayvon »

Hello, hello! Welcome to my legacy! Please come in! Have a seat! Take your coat off! Stay awhile! I'm glad you stopped by. I'm Blakrayvon (call me Blak or V), and this is my first documented legacy. I've been a member of this site for some time, but usually I just lurk in the shadows and silently judge your emoji preferences. But it's time to step forward and share my Sims with the world! Now it's not necessarily a normal legacy, actually it's already really weird, but it's a legacy with two founders. I know, unthinkable, right? But it's sure to be a legacy full of laughter and good times. So without further ado, here's The Feuding, Dueling Dualegacy!

Chapter 1-The Beginning
Chapter 1.2-Love and Gaseous Stars
Chapter 1.3-Aliens Love Aged Bovine Fluid
Chapter 1.4-Mr. Green Cloud
Last edited by blakrayvon on February 17th, 2017, 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
blakrayvon

Re: The Feuding, Dueling Dualegacy *Chapter 1.4(02/16/17)*

Post by blakrayvon »

Chapter 1.4 is now up! You can find the link in the first post. Happy Simmimg!

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”