A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Five *(2/19/17)*

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
outspokenowl

A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Five *(2/19/17)*

Post by outspokenowl »

Hello boolprop! You may remember me as blackcat10106 from the old forums, and I'm back with a brand new legacy! I haven't made an attempt in about 6 or 7 years so I thought it was time. This will be the first legacy I've played where I actually try to keep track of points, so it's going to be good times. I hope you enjoy it, and leave a comment telling me what you think! :)
(Warning: Some adult language and humor is peppered here and there, please grab an adult if you have delicate sensibilities. Thank you.)

Generation One
Chapter One: Is This What Meta Is?
Chapter Two: Can a Good Girl Get a Kiss? Part One
Chapter Three: Can a Good Girl Get a Kiss? Part Two
Chapter Four: Green Eggs and Toddler Spam
Chapter Five: Five Birthday Cakes and a Trash Plant Later
Last edited by outspokenowl on February 19th, 2017, 12:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Virtuous Legacy *(2/5/17)*

Post by Taube »

Good start! :thup:
Spoiler:
I personally always enjoy simself interference, so that was a fun interlude and I hope we get to see more meta. Going off the last name, are you going to try to keep the good trait in the family? I'm curious where Emery plans to obtain all her babies. She's a lovely founder, by the way. Nice job.
outspokenowl

Post by outspokenowl »

Thank you so much! :D And honestly I uh, played too far ahead before I even thought of that. Virtuous was the only last name I could think of at the time to go with a Good, Cheerful sim :lol: Thanks for reading and check back soon for another chapter :)
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by spacemagic »

Emery is so cute I love her
Off Topic
I started laughing so much when your simself said that you'd been playing for 14 years, that's so relatable I totally get it. It's impossible to get better at sims probably. Also the meta, and the ghosts (love the ghost town lol)- so what I'm trying to say is, awesome start and I can't wait to read the next update!!!
outspokenowl

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Two *(2/8/17)*

Post by outspokenowl »

I come with an update! Chapter Two: Can a Good Girl Get a Kiss? Part One

Meg, I'm glad you like it! I love your legacy and I was definitely inspired to start A Virtuous Legacy thanks to the Aristocrats :toast:
Last edited by outspokenowl on February 9th, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Two *(2/8/17)*

Post by Taube »

Very funny chapter!
Spoiler:
Emery's misadventures in dating and your self-deprecating jokes are both amusing. I'm really curious to see what Jeffery's deal is personality-wise. That is, if Emery ever snags him. :haha:
outspokenowl

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Three *(2/9/17)*

Post by outspokenowl »

Last edited by outspokenowl on February 9th, 2017, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Great chapter! By the way, your links are broken - they lead to your blog but not a chapter, so I was still able to find the chapter. Thought you'd like to know. :)
Spoiler:
Jeffery is a hoot. I love the way you're writing him. And Emery is really funny too. I hope they have pretty babies!
outspokenowl

Post by outspokenowl »

Whoops! Thank you for letting me know, it's been so long since I've posted links on boolprop I've forgotten how the code works :lol: they are all fixed now! And I'm really glad you're enjoying reading, it always makes it easier to write when you know at least one person will be reading :)
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Hey i just got all caught up!
Spoiler:
I've been playing the sims forever too. I love that sometimes I still struggle and there's still stuff I haven't done. Poor Emery is not having a lot of luck as a founder. Lawn living builds character :D. Jeffery better treat her right. I can't wait for more.
outspokenowl

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Four *(2/12/17)*

Post by outspokenowl »

Chapter Four: Green Eggs and Toddler Spam

Pony
"Lawn living builds character" :lol: that's for sure! I've been chuckling about that one for days.
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Four *(2/12/17)*

Post by spacemagic »

great update! I love emery so much and oh my god jeffrey is so funny but i kinda love him lol
outspokenowl

Re: A Virtuous Legacy: Chapter Five *(2/19/17)*

Post by outspokenowl »

Chapter Five: Five Birthday Cakes and a Trash Plant Later

Sorry it took a bit longer to get this update out! I've been playing the Virtuous family way more than I've been writing them.
spacemagic

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by spacemagic »

Great update! I love the kids they're so cute, and I totally hate the cake thing too they just won't stop eating it!
skyegal23
Origin ID: Skyegal19
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by skyegal23 »

Great Legacy
My Challenges
I have a variety of challenges. They are all on one blog, but each has a table of contents My Blog

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”