Just My Legacy (8/11/2016) - Update

All sims 4 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
ninaumi

Just My Legacy (8/11/2016) - Update

Post by ninaumi »

Today is the day my Legacy Founder (who has my name - Nina, and traits: Cheerful, Loves Outdoors, Good and has the Aspiration Freelance Botanist) is getting married to ______ (I forgot his name :lol: ). I played her a lot when she was single. She almost completed her Aspiration. 2 Gardening skill points and Growing a Cowplant are just left to complete it. Of course, the first things she has bought are the plant box and Knight of The Octagon....blah...blah... She also got a job as a Painter, but she hasn't progressed much (just to a 3rd job until now). That's because the garden needs much caring. It needs it really a LOT! :O Anyways, she got 3 friends and a lot of acquaintances. She paints (but not with completing every daily task for the job) and does gardening, so she has already a nice sum of money. She has enough furniture, and will get a roof over her head when she gets married. Her future hubby is a Dance Machine, ________ (I forgot that too :lol: )
She only threw two parties - Birthday and House. She also had a date with the guy I've mentioned. I think I'll remember things about him better when they get married. :lol:
She just drank the Potion of Youth, so she is again at the beginning of the adulthood.

P.S. I always quit the game before or after my Legacy Sims first get married. I don't know why's that. :pacman: (I stopped playing various legacies until now)
P.P.S. Oops! She forgot to propose to him! Time to do that now! :pan: :lol:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Last edited by ninaumi on August 11th, 2016, 2:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ninaumi

Re: Just My Legacy (8/6/2016)

Post by ninaumi »

This is not, so far, a regular story. I will upload it just in pictures, so I could have the timeline here.

The husband is Guadalupe Jarrett, and children are Henry and Audrey.

Guadalupe Jarrett: Clumsy, Hotheaded, Dance Machine (he was bored most of the time after the marriage because of his 3rd trait)
As you will see, he got angry even at his wedding, and got married as that because Nina did something, but he overreacted. I didn't like him really much, but he was a great piano player.
Henry: Creative
Audrey: Music Lover
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
BFF
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Just My Legacy (8/6/2016) - Update

Post by Taube »

This is cute, although I must admit I'm not used to the format, but it works. ;)
Spoiler:
Your family is adorable, and I really liked the picture of your founder giving birth while ill with that crazy spiral rash. She must have been mighty uncomfortable at that moment! Kind of a sad ending for this post, so I hope we see more of them. :)
ninaumi

Re: Just My Legacy (8/7/2016) - Update

Post by ninaumi »

Thank you, Taube! :)
I thought originally to put the first post into the topic "What's going on in your game?", but then I read that long stories with pictures belong here.

Here's the update to the story:
Spoiler:

Henry and Audrey eating one of their Mom's fine dishes (she maxed out Gourmet Cooking skill)
Spoiler:
Nina with her only friend which is left, Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis
Spoiler:

I love this picture!
Spoiler:

Henry is now really a big brother!
But, not for too long because...
Spoiler:
Audrey ages up too!
ninaumi

Re: Just My Legacy (8/10/2016) - Update

Post by ninaumi »

Here's another update:
Spoiler:

Alas, Nina has passed! She left her two teen children on their own.
Spoiler:

Audrey (who is now Music Lover and Outgoing with Leader of the Pack Aspiration), gathered her Club in hopes to alleviate her brother's mood.
Spoiler:

But suddenly, the suppressed emotions struck Audrey:
"My dear little sister, I will always be there for you!"
Spoiler:

Soon, Henry became a Young Adult. He obtained the Cheerful Trait, even though life wasn't very nice to him. Perhaps, he was happy to become an adult, hoping that from now on, life will be easier for him.
Spoiler:

He was right. He finally found the love of his life, Madelyn Sapp , who is one of the Club members.
Spoiler:

Madelyn got pregnant, and then Henry proposed to her.
Spoiler:

Another birthday came in the family which is of the Heiress Audrey! She obtained the trait Materialistic. I left her with lots of stuff, and I will be buying a lot more, so she will surely be happy in the years to come!
Spoiler:

She couldn't have waited anymore. As soon as the birthday was gone, she drank the Insta Lean Potion. She tried getting in shape by exercising, but still couldn't manage to do it, so she drank the only solution.
Spoiler:

Now that Audrey is full grown-up, Henry decided to tie the knot with Madelyn , leaving permanently the Legacy Residence, and settling with Madelyn and the baby in Madelyn's house
Spoiler:

Audrey began the Business career. I think that it suits her well. It will be fun to play her!
Spoiler:
P.S. I can't wait to see how Henry's child will turn up!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Just My Legacy (8/10/2016) - Update

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
Henry and Madelyn make a cute couple and I'm sure Audrey will make a great heiress! :D Good use of the club!
ninaumi

Re: Just My Legacy (8/11/2016) - Update

Post by ninaumi »

Taube wrote:
Spoiler:
Henry and Madelyn make a cute couple and I'm sure Audrey will make a great heiress! :D Good use of the club!
Spoiler:
Well, she constantly complains because I don't buy her new things because her salary is not sufficient and the bills are high. :D
Update:
Spoiler:

Audrey suddenly changed from a type of girl who is all about club gathering to a woman who wants to find her Soulmate. She was lucky enough to find her perfect romantic interest with whom she very quick became Soulmates. His name is Brandon Stiles, and his traits are Loves the Outdoors, Self-Assured, and Foodie. I created him a few months ago for the Prosperity challenge, and forgot what his traits are, so I tweaked the rules a little because I couldn't find any Sim who isn't Clumsy (as Guadalupe was) in the Unplayed Households.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

She proposed to him on their 2nd date and shortly, they had their wedding.
Spoiler:

Not much later, Audrey got pregnant and gave birth to baby Lana!
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

Spoiler:
They're so cute together! Here's hoping for good traits for Lana!
ninaumi

Post by ninaumi »

I must admit that I became bored completely with the new couple. It was all about their romance. I also wasn't paying much attention to different scoring categories, and was disappointed because I wanted to get the perfect score in the end. I am going to start a new Legacy, and this challenge may go to Graveyard.

Return to “Sims 4 Stories”