Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Featured Legacies & Stories! February 1

Post by Chase »

Featured Legacies & Stories for:
February 1, 2015

It's time for our sixth story feature event! It seems I have a habit of always posting these several hours early :shifty:
If you're curious on how this works, read up here: Info
The four stories featured in the last event will now be unstickied.
Enjoy! Keep updating your stories on Boolprop to be eligible for a feature :plumbob2:

---------------------------------------

The Terrell Legacy by simsterlyrock
Yet another attempt at a legacy by me. Hopefully this time I'll actually finish!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims?
I first started back in probably 2004, when my parents bought me the Sims Complete Collection. Back then, I didn't know about CC or mods or any of that stuff. I then bought the Sims 2 for myself in 2006 using gift cards I got from Christmas and I started to post a legacy to the Exchange. I've been hooked ever since, to both playing and posting stories!

Q: How did you find Boolprop?
I read the Obsession Legacy by lucypeps on the Exchange and in one of the updates, she mentioned voting for the heir on Boolprop. I did a quick Google search, found the site, and signed up. I've moved to each of the new Boolprops since then and if Boolprop moves again, I'll be moving with again!

Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
None in particular, just all of the legacies out there that I read. I'm always checking Boolprop for new legacies or BACCs or other challenges to read. I love seeing what other people do with their game, and most of the time it inspires me to try a similar style.

Q: Do you have a favorite little quirk from the game, unique to the Sims 4? A most hated little annoyance?
I'm still getting used to the moods but I really like them. I like how being in a certain mood gives the Sims different interactions that they wouldn't ordinarily have. I do wish TS4 had Story Progression though. I'm going to miss seeing the spare legacy sims but not seeing any of their kids, unless I play them.
---------------------------------------

The Morgan Legacy by Rosanna
Join Rosanna as she attempts to play the Sims 4!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims? How did you find Boolprop?
Ohh man I think I started playing 10 years ago, with the Sims 1 complete collection. I honestly don't even remember how I found BoolProp. It may or may not have been through Kit's Novella Legacy buuut IDR fo'sho :pan:
Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
I read some TS4 Legacies when the game first came out, so mostly those. (Teresa's short lived Lightning Legacy, Jenn's Bassett Legacy, and random stories from Tumblr)
Q: Do you have a favorite little quirk from the game, unique to the Sims 4? A most hated little annoyance?
The sims are just so dang cute when they're cooking. I hate how dark the game is, though. I have to put like 34234 lights in a room or else it's so dark and grey. Even with lighting mods :roll:
Congratulations to all! Be sure to check out their stories! :D
Here's a special shout-out to the challenges that were completed this week!! Great job:

The Crowne Jewels, a WYDC by nicholaplaysthesims: Congratulations!
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Misc Events Archive”