Featured Legacies & Stories! February 1

Featured Legacies & Stories! February 1

Postby Chase » January 31st, 2015, 6:59 pm

Featured Legacies & Stories for:
February 1, 2015

It's time for our sixth story feature event! It seems I have a habit of always posting these several hours early :shifty:
If you're curious on how this works, read up here: Info
The four stories featured in the last event will now be unstickied.
Enjoy! Keep updating your stories on Boolprop to be eligible for a feature :plumbob2:

---------------------------------------

The Terrell Legacy by simsterlyrock
Yet another attempt at a legacy by me. Hopefully this time I'll actually finish!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims?
I first started back in probably 2004, when my parents bought me the Sims Complete Collection. Back then, I didn't know about CC or mods or any of that stuff. I then bought the Sims 2 for myself in 2006 using gift cards I got from Christmas and I started to post a legacy to the Exchange. I've been hooked ever since, to both playing and posting stories!

Q: How did you find Boolprop?
I read the Obsession Legacy by lucypeps on the Exchange and in one of the updates, she mentioned voting for the heir on Boolprop. I did a quick Google search, found the site, and signed up. I've moved to each of the new Boolprops since then and if Boolprop moves again, I'll be moving with again!

Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
None in particular, just all of the legacies out there that I read. I'm always checking Boolprop for new legacies or BACCs or other challenges to read. I love seeing what other people do with their game, and most of the time it inspires me to try a similar style.

Q: Do you have a favorite little quirk from the game, unique to the Sims 4? A most hated little annoyance?
I'm still getting used to the moods but I really like them. I like how being in a certain mood gives the Sims different interactions that they wouldn't ordinarily have. I do wish TS4 had Story Progression though. I'm going to miss seeing the spare legacy sims but not seeing any of their kids, unless I play them.

---------------------------------------

The Morgan Legacy by Rosanna
Join Rosanna as she attempts to play the Sims 4!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims? How did you find Boolprop?
Ohh man I think I started playing 10 years ago, with the Sims 1 complete collection. I honestly don't even remember how I found BoolProp. It may or may not have been through Kit's Novella Legacy buuut IDR fo'sho :pan:
Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
I read some TS4 Legacies when the game first came out, so mostly those. (Teresa's short lived Lightning Legacy, Jenn's Bassett Legacy, and random stories from Tumblr)
Q: Do you have a favorite little quirk from the game, unique to the Sims 4? A most hated little annoyance?
The sims are just so dang cute when they're cooking. I hate how dark the game is, though. I have to put like 34234 lights in a room or else it's so dark and grey. Even with lighting mods :roll:

Congratulations to all! Be sure to check out their stories! :D
Here's a special shout-out to the challenges that were completed this week!! Great job:

The Crowne Jewels, a WYDC by nicholaplaysthesims: Congratulations!
Chase
Lightning!
Global Moderator

Medals: 34
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Halloween Candy (1)
Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1)
Artwork (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) The Legend of (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Washington (1)
Steam ID: ziekenz

Return to Featured Legacies & Stories