Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Featured Legacies & Stories! New Years 2015

Post by Chase »

Featured Legacies & Stories for:
January 1, 2015

It's time for our fourth feature event, the first of 2015!
If you're curious on how this works, read up here: Info
The two stories featured in the last one will be unstickied on Sunday :)
Here are the features! There are 4 this year to celebrate the end of 2014 :) Be sure to check them out:

---------------------------------------

The Blomonge Legacy by skyegal23
Welcome to the Blomonge Wishancy, A legacy run by your sims
A Sims 3 Legacy: Click here to read!

The Green Legacy by snowflakefoot
Follow along as I lead the Green family through ten generations. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's hard. It is always green!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims? How did you find Boolprop?
A: I started playing the Sims more than 10 years ago and it has been my favorite franchise ever since. I found Boolprop whilst searching for new challenges to spice up my game play - and it worked!

Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
The Greens are the first family I played in Sim 4 - my trial family to try out the game. The story is purely observational - you see everything as it really happens.

Is Sims 4 your favorite Sims game to play now? Why or why not?
It is my favorite game to play now. It runs as smooth as butter and I like the simplicity of being back to a base game.

The Shapiro Legacy by DreamWeaver
Join the Shapiro Legacy as they go through 10 generations.
A Sims 3 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
I started with the Sims1. My friend had bought it for her Imac and I said that doesn't look interesting. Giggles, I was wrong as we stayed up all night playing. Then I got it for my pc and got all the expanisons for it. Then got The Sims2 for my birthday when it came out. I got all the expanisons and most of the stuff packs. I love the Sims2. My favorite thing is to get male sims alien abducted and see the genetics play out. I also have all the Sims3 expanisons and most of the stuff packs for it. I do have the Sims4, but not enjoying it too much right now.
I found Boolprop when I commented on Rhea and Jenn's stories from the Sims2 exchange.

I would say Rad: Dayes of Our Lives. Emily Whalers: The Scatterday Matriarchy

Q: Which do you like to do more in the Sims: create Sims in CAS, build houses, or just play? Why? [/b]
I love creating colorful sims. I have tried so many times to play a Sims3 Legacy, but I would also cheat with it. So I created an alien witch and gave him traits that I never played with and presto. The Shairpo legacy is off and running.

The Towny Legacy by Rflong7
"This Time I'm going to Make it!"
A Sims 2 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
A: Back during TS2 (2006?) when I was trying to finish up my Apocalypse Barbie story (I did but it was only up to Business).

A: There were so many Legacies I've read over the years, I couldn't list them all. I loved reading them on the old BBS and at Boolprop. :D

Q: What keeps you playing challenges on The Sims 2, rather than 3 or 4?
A: I still feel like there's so much I haven't done in the game, that I haven't finished the game yet... and I still like the Sims 2 Sims. If I could add two more expansions I'd probably never have to play another Sims game (except to build in CAW). :blush:

Congratulations to all! Be sure to check out their stories! :D
Here is where a shout-out to completed stories would go! Finish your challenge to get one here :D

Have a wonderful, Sim-filled New Year!!!
hello! :heartbeat:

Return to “Misc Events Archive”