Featured Legacies & Stories! New Years 2015

Featured Legacies & Stories! New Years 2015

Postby Chase » January 1st, 2015, 2:52 pm

Featured Legacies & Stories for:
January 1, 2015

It's time for our fourth feature event, the first of 2015!
If you're curious on how this works, read up here: Info
The two stories featured in the last one will be unstickied on Sunday :)
Here are the features! There are 4 this year to celebrate the end of 2014 :) Be sure to check them out:

---------------------------------------

The Blomonge Legacy by skyegal23
Welcome to the Blomonge Wishancy, A legacy run by your sims
A Sims 3 Legacy: Click here to read!

The Green Legacy by snowflakefoot
Follow along as I lead the Green family through ten generations. Sometimes it's fun. Sometimes it's hard. It is always green!
A Sims 4 Legacy: Click here to read!

Interview with the author:
Spoiler:
Q: When did you first start playing Sims? How did you find Boolprop?
A: I started playing the Sims more than 10 years ago and it has been my favorite franchise ever since. I found Boolprop whilst searching for new challenges to spice up my game play - and it worked!

Q: What stories inspired you to make this, if any?
The Greens are the first family I played in Sim 4 - my trial family to try out the game. The story is purely observational - you see everything as it really happens.

Is Sims 4 your favorite Sims game to play now? Why or why not?
It is my favorite game to play now. It runs as smooth as butter and I like the simplicity of being back to a base game.

The Shapiro Legacy by DreamWeaver
Join the Shapiro Legacy as they go through 10 generations.
A Sims 3 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
I started with the Sims1. My friend had bought it for her Imac and I said that doesn't look interesting. Giggles, I was wrong as we stayed up all night playing. Then I got it for my pc and got all the expanisons for it. Then got The Sims2 for my birthday when it came out. I got all the expanisons and most of the stuff packs. I love the Sims2. My favorite thing is to get male sims alien abducted and see the genetics play out. I also have all the Sims3 expanisons and most of the stuff packs for it. I do have the Sims4, but not enjoying it too much right now.
I found Boolprop when I commented on Rhea and Jenn's stories from the Sims2 exchange.

I would say Rad: Dayes of Our Lives. Emily Whalers: The Scatterday Matriarchy

Q: Which do you like to do more in the Sims: create Sims in CAS, build houses, or just play? Why? [/b]
I love creating colorful sims. I have tried so many times to play a Sims3 Legacy, but I would also cheat with it. So I created an alien witch and gave him traits that I never played with and presto. The Shairpo legacy is off and running.

The Towny Legacy by Rflong7
"This Time I'm going to Make it!"
A Sims 2 Legacy: Click here to read!

Spoiler:
A: Back during TS2 (2006?) when I was trying to finish up my Apocalypse Barbie story (I did but it was only up to Business).

A: There were so many Legacies I've read over the years, I couldn't list them all. I loved reading them on the old BBS and at Boolprop. :D

Q: What keeps you playing challenges on The Sims 2, rather than 3 or 4?
A: I still feel like there's so much I haven't done in the game, that I haven't finished the game yet... and I still like the Sims 2 Sims. If I could add two more expansions I'd probably never have to play another Sims game (except to build in CAW). :blush:

Congratulations to all! Be sure to check out their stories! :D
Here is where a shout-out to completed stories would go! Finish your challenge to get one here :D

Have a wonderful, Sim-filled New Year!!!
Chase
Lightning!
Global Moderator

Medals: 42
Golden Plumbob 2016 (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) The Rosanna Award (1) Apocalypse Challenge (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2014 Screenshot Event (1) 2014 Housewarming Gift Xchange (1) Halloween Candy (1)
Halloween Zombie (1) Thanksgiving Turkey (1) 2015 Holiday Events (1) 2016 Valentine Events (1) 2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Bat Hunt (1) 2018 Bat Hunt - Gold (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Black Cat (1) 2015 Birthday Toast (1) 2015 Birthday Party Hat (1)
2015 Birthday Balloon (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Happy Birthday (1) Artwork (1) Serious Admin Award (1) Teresa's Troll (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)
The Legend of (1) Drinks on the House (1) USA - Washington (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: ziekenz

Return to Featured Legacies & Stories