Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

BNTM Season 9 ::::Round 5:::: FINALE

Post by Teresa »

BNTM Season 9 – Round 5 – Formal

Welcome to The FINALE!!

Round 5 Details
Requirements & information for round 5:
The theme is formal– to celebrate reaching the finale, you are attending a formal ball. Enjoy your special night and show us how you celebrated the evening.
You will be allowed to submit a total of five pictures for this round.
1 head shot of your model
1 full body shot of your model
3 freestyle photo
Photo editing is allowed
Be creative with our broad themes. Surprise us!

Judging will be based on
Your concept (be creative)
The scene and background
Your model position & expression
Photography (technical details)
Following the round rules

Deadline: October 26
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: BNTM Season 9 ::::Round 5:::: FINALE

Post by ZaleISBI »

Today began like most days in Roaring Heights. A cup of coffee on the veranda with the seagulls, the morning sun warming my face.
Spoiler:
Freestyle 1
But today was not like other days. Today was the Boolprop's Next Top Model Formal Ball! The long process of primping had begun, and I was right on schedule.
Spoiler:
Freestyle 2
My hair was finished, and before I knew it I'd be climbing the stairs to City Hall - the venue for tonight's special event.
Spoiler:
ImageFull Body
I was so nervous, but then I saw the familiar faces of my new friends...
Spoiler:
Head Shot
...and I knew we were in for a fun night!

As the festivities wore on, I found myself needing to get away from all the excitement, music and dancing. A few steps away, the ocean called to me. I picked up a small round stone, worn from the passing of time, and crashing of waves. I held it cupped in my hands and whispered my hopes, dreams and fears surrounding my future.
Spoiler:
Freestyle 3
With only the moon and stars as my witness, I tossed the stone into the surf. I knew, no matter what may come, I was better for the experience, and happier than I'd ever been.
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Aquila Haynes
Formal Finale

Sim City Celebrities published a special report today, featuring Miss Aquila Haynes' attendance at the 15th annual Supernatural Gala last evening.

[spoiler]Image

Headshot

Readers, as you may already know, this weekend the annual Supernatural Gala was held at the Crystal Centre. Rising model Aquila Haynes, who was at the local bookstore earlier today to promote her new autobiography (entitled It's Actually Pretty Easy Being Green), was invited to attend the event.

Interested parties can swing by Plumbbob Pages to pick a copy of Miss Haynes' biography for $9.75.

Freestyle 1

Miss Haynes arrived at the Crystal Centre in style at 5pm, wearing a floor length coat designed by Zander McKing. Onlookers we interviewed wondered if Miss Haynes arriving by herself meant that she was hoping to meet a special someone at the party, or if she had a lover she intended to keep secret.

When Miss Haynes was asked for a comment on the matter, she replied that she was a "ladies' woman", and that all the pretty girls in attendance were welcome to join her for "a party in [her] bed" after tonight's events.

Freestyle 2

Once inside, she gave a riveting speech about her experiences as a non-human model, which was followed up with a toast to sims of all different species. Her inspirational words were met with cheers, grunts, and howls, as well as low chorus of "braaaaaaaaaaaaaains" from a few zombies in attendance.

Miss Haynes' gown, pictured here, was designed by Simchesa. We expect knock-off dresses to be hitting department stores soon!

Full Body

After a few drinks, Miss Haynes let her hair down - both figuratively, and literally - and climbed atop a table to bust a few moves. An exclusive video of the spectacle can be found on our website* !

* Membership is required to view.

Freestyle 3 / [No Lighting]

When the official event came to an end Miss Haynes graciously decided to host the Gala's after-party on the balcony of her apartment in Belladonna Cove. There is no comment yet as to how many of the female guests in attendance followed through with Miss Haynes invitation to join the party in her bed.

We at Sim City Celebrities sincerely hope to see the return of Miss Haynes at next year's Gala.[/spoiler]
Last edited by Heather on October 18th, 2014, 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Round 5: Aurora Lee
[spoiler]Image
Headshot
Aurora decided to go all out for the ball and went to get her hair and makeup professionally done.

Full-body
The ball was held outdoors near a pond. Of course there was plenty of dancing involved

Freestyle
And Aurora made a toast thanking everyone who got her to the finale

Freestyle
But Aurora couldn't wait to get home and take a nice, relaxing bubble bath

Freestyle
& spend the rest of the night on the couch eating ice cream and watching TV[/spoiler]
Rad

Post by Rad »

Smarties Knight: Knight at the ball
Spoiler:
My top tips for coping with the BNTM finale ball?

(free style)

Get up early enough to sort out that bed head.

(full body)

Strike a pose on the finale catwalk

(freestyle)

Keep your fellow contenders entertained with the best tunes

(head shot)

Try not to worry too much about the end result

(free style)

And remember that if you overdo things, you'll regret it the next morning!

Return to “BTNM Archive”