BNTM Season 9 ::::SIGNUPS::::

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

BNTM Season 9 ::::SIGNUPS::::

Post by Rhea »

BNTM Season 9 - Back to Basics

Welcome to Season 9 of Boolprop's Next Top Model! We're keeping things simple this year, and going back to basics! That's right! We're doing NTM like our very first one ever. You'll submit one female young adult model (if using TS3), and one female adult model (if using TS2).

Sign-Up Details:
If you'd like to sign up for this season of BNTM, you just have to include the following in a post below:
  • 1 head shot of your model
  • The name of your model
  • A very brief bio on your models

Deadline: July 6 (Round 1 will be posted on July 7th and open until July 20th).

Questions? Questions thread will be up soon. Please do not chat in this thread, let's keep it to entries only. I'll start up a chat thread shortly as well.
singinghymns
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: BNTM Season 9 ::::SIGNUPS::::

Post by singinghymns »

Hello!

My name is Keisha Brochain. I am 18 years old and I have been working towards being a top model for the past 4 years. I left an abusive home when I was 14 and went to live with my mentor, my manager, Deanna Warren. She has been teaching me the art of modeling and booking my jobs. Next Top Model is her next step in molding me and shaping my career. I am confident that I can bring personality and skill to the challenges that are presented to me in this competition.

Thank you and I can't wait to get started!

Keisha!
Spoiler:
Image[/url]]
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Aquila Haynes

[spoiler]Image

Aquila is a twenty-three year old romance sim. She claims to have plenty of experience with modeling; she poses nude for art classes all the time, and she's only fallen asleep on the job once, okay? Aquila likes peanut butter sandwiches, the smell of laundry detergent, and taking pictures of her cat.[/spoiler]
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Octavia Simmons
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Octavia Simmons was raised in a small town on an island close to the mainland. Her parents own the local drug store, and she was on her way to inheriting it, until when at university she started modeling on the side. Since then, she has had small modelling deals and is a known name in her town. She is on her way to fame, which suits her just fine, being a Pleasure Sim! Octavia is ready to have fun, take on the competition, and become Boolprop's Next Top Model.
hello! :heartbeat:
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Marianne Williams

[spoiler]Image
Other Pictures: [x] [x] (To show her not making the face.)

"Oh! Hi! I'm, uh a little nervous, I guess. I'm always nervous about something or another, my friends call me Neurotic, but I just think I tend towards being Over-Emotional. Sorry, am I a bit over dressed? I wasn't sure if this dress was oka- it's fine? Oh, that's great. Okay, tell me when you're recording. I'm just gonna straighten up these folds... I'm a bit of a Neat-freak.

Oh, you've started now? Alright! Hello! My name is Marianne Williams, and I want to be Boolprop's next top model! I'm a Virgo, a proud Hopeless Romantic and I might be a little shorter than other people, but I could do it, I could model! I want to see all the sides of the fashion industry, then I'm ready to take it by storm! I'm Ambitious. This is my opportunity to learn how the industry works, so when I'm there, producing clothes, I'll do it with full knowledge. I'm very excited for BNTM, and hopefully I can make a good show out of it!"[/spoiler]
call me Thai!
they/them
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Aurora Lee
[spoiler]Image
Aurora is a Knowledge sim who decided to take up modeling to try and save up for med school. It sounded a lot more appealing than waitressing. She's still pretty new at this whole modeling thing, so she's still working on that pout. Aside from modeling, she loves photography, nature, and cupcakes. She's super excited to compete in BNTM. Just don't tell her parents about this, kay?[/spoiler]
sarathedancer

Post by sarathedancer »

Karina Landis

Spoiler:
Karina Landis was born in the urban area of Pleasantview to a single mother. In order to help her family, her mother and her younger sister, Karina began modeling at the age of 16. Now at age 20, Karina has able to put herself through community college, and hopes to continue her modeling career so she is able to afford a Bachelors degree and eventually a Masters. She is a knowledge sim who enjoys studying the stars, fitness, and grilled cheese sandwiches.
DreamWeaver

Post Counts

Post by DreamWeaver »

Ashley Hutchison

Spoiler:

Hello! My name is Ashley Hutchison. I am very excited to try for BNTM as I have a genetic disorder called Ring 18. I want to be a model so I can show people that beauty is on the inside. Thank you for allowing me to try out for BNTM.
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

[spoiler]Image
My name is Betty Lightning, and I'm here to grab life by the horns and live it to the fullest! If I'm not in the water enjoying a swim, you'll find me seeking out the next great adventure! NTM is my newest undertaking, and I'm excited for the challenge! Thanks![/spoiler]
Ath

Post Counts

Post by Ath »

Haily Christenson
Spoiler:

Haily is the fourth child of sixth, a college student majoring in Public Relations. Having felt overlooked most of her life she is hoping this will be her time to be in the spotlight.

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Leilani Angel
Spoiler:

The name Leilani is Hawaiian, meaning child of heaven or heavenly flowers. An angel competing for BNTM. :D

Leilani Angel is a cancer whose turn-ons include fitness (naturally) and facial hair. She spends most of her time on her personal beach but has a home base in Strangetown. When not on vacation, her hobbies include espionage, anthropology, amateur-level archaeology, and making seashell jewelry.
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
Rad

Post by Rad »

Warning for Knights in Bright Pattern readers - slight spoiler for the next chapter...
Spoiler:
Smarties Knight

Smarties Knight was rejected for the heirship of the Knights due to being a face-clone of her grandmother. Instead, she's chosen to take her chances as Boolprop's Next Top Model. She loves animals, family and a certain brand of chocolate in crispy shells that are not M&Ms.
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

Spoiler:
Alison Sykes

Alison's fun-loving by nature, and yearns to discover the world. She began modelling as a way of paying for her various trips abroad. When she's not working, Alison lovesn nothing more than curling up with a book in front of a fireplace.
Gem

Post by Gem »

Evaline Anne

[spoiler]Image

Always one to lead her three brothers (older and younger) on a merry dance, her family home echoed with shouts of 'EVALINE ANNE' for twenty years. Moving away to study dramatically reduced that level of attention, so she has entered BNTM whilst working towards her joint degree in Spanish and Music.[/spoiler]
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Catherine Roberts

Spoiler:

Pefers to go by the name, Cat. It's shorter and never misspelled. She's never met a stranger and loves rainstorms. Cat's an artist who started modeling to gather funds for projects and supplies. She dreams of one day having a gallery of her own and be able to take long vacations to Paris.
Steph

Post by Steph »

Brooklyn Williams

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]Brooklyn was named after the borough where the small studio flat she was born in is located. Her hispanic mother came to the US with very little and her American father never had much to begin with.
Due to her parents' humble beginnings, Brooklyn has always wanted to make the most of what she's been given. Eventually, she'd like to pursue a career in medicine and have a degree (or two!) to her name. But modelling and art have always played a big part in her life, and she wants to use those talents to fund her degree.
"Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
Olivia

Post by Olivia »

Zara Anders
Spoiler:
Zara is a 5th generation legacy kid, who wants nothing to do with her family's legacy just yet. Before she accepts her eventual position as heiress, she wants to chase her dream of becoming a superstar actress and model. After watching her father's own discouragement with his failed ambitions, Zara is here to prove that legacy kids aren't just around to fill spaces and carry the next generation; she can and will fulfill her dreams too.
Olivia. 28. I teach 5th graders and sometimes play the Sims.

Return to “BTNM Archive”