Eliminations
Spoiler:
Ath
singinghymns
Steph (drop out)
Comments
Spoiler:
Heather:
Comment: I really loved your entry, and the idea of clothing for plant sims! Great portrayal of seasons.
Comments: This is a really good entry. I loved the use of colors, and your model literally fit perfect with this entry.
Comments: I love the outfits you chose for this entry.

ZaleISBI:
Comment: I felt like the Winter shot could have had more of a background, but your model's expressions were great!
Comments: You did a good job with her outfits and the summer picture just pops! However, the angles in the 1st & 3rd shot are way too similar.
Comment: Great job, I love the freestyle picture.

Rosanna:
Comment: Really loved your concept, and the scenery was beautiful. Great job!
Comments: One thing I really liked about this entry was the colors that went with the pictures, and I also loved the little details... like the snowman hanging out there? Nice.
Comment: Each picture did a great job of invoking the season. Great job!

singinghymns:
Comment: I was a little confused by your concept, as the pictures didn't fit with the words you'd used. Some good expressions and scenery though.
Comments: I wasn't a fan of the headshot at how dark it was-- I found it hard to connect to the entry's theme overall. The last shot is great! I love it!
Comment: Watch your angles, try to drop down so the pictures aren't all from above.

Gem:
Comment: I really loved your concept. Great idea, great expressions. Really good job!
Comment: I liked the concept, but I really didn't see the concept until the last shot, which is fantastic in all elements: background, lighting, angle, expression, concept-- it's fantastic!
Comment: The idea was great, although the pictures didn’t seem to work together.

Rad:
Comment: Some great expressions, and I really liked the swimming shot!
Comments: Your creativity astounds me each time, and I loved the blue woven throughout the entry through the seasons, it brought a nice piece of continuity. Solid entry but I feel like her expressions were lacking.
Comment: As always, lovely shots. I liked the expression on her face in crying in the rain, while boarding the heights is my favorite activity shot.

modelmgt:
Comment: My favourite of your entries so far! I really liked the scenery, and I think you represented the seasons you chose well.
Comments: I'm mixed on the background-- on one hand, I like how it's the "same" but at the same time, I wish there was more for the background to really amp up the entry. Overall, good, but I wish there was "more" to the entry.
Comment: Nice entry.

Ath:
Comment: Your model is very pretty, but I felt that the backgrounds were a little plain, and wasn't exactly sure how you were representing seasons.
Comments: I liked the colors from background to model-- it really showed the seasons well and got the concept across! The angles do need to be varied though to really give it some flair.
Comment: Your model is really pretty. I would have liked to see more activity in the pictures though.

Chase:
Comment: I really liked your concept behind your entry. Great expressions, and I really like the Christmas tree picture, was really good.
Comments: I enjoyed how you kept it within one season and did it really well! It was a simple entry and her expressions were similar with the smile but this is a case where the expressions work being similar because each photo is vastly different and you gave us different angles and scenes to look at. Excellent!
Comment: Great job catching the spirit of winter!

Return to “BTNM Archive”