BNTM Season 9 :::Round 2 Judging:::

Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

BNTM Season 9 :::Round 2 Judging:::

Post by Ally »

Here is the judging for Round 2 - everyone did a great job :)

Eliminations
Spoiler:
Sam
Thai (drop out)
Olivia (drop out)

Thank you all for taking part, and please feel free to join in the Play Along thread :)
Comments:
Spoiler:
Singinghymns
- The second picture was a little dark but your expressions were stellar!
- Great job. Love the expression and variety.
- I loved your entry this round! The model's expressions were great, especially the basketball one. Great job, I love it Only point I would make, is that the beach shot is a little dark.

Sam
- This was a good entry, however, the headshot did seem lacking in expression-- she's so pretty, I wanted to see more!
- She has a good expression in the bodyshot but would have liked to see more expression in the headshot.
- I wish there had been more expression in the headshot, as I feel it let you down a little! However, I really liked your full body shot and thought it was a great use of expression

Heather
- Great concept!!! I loved this.
- Loved the color coordination and variety and expressions. Excellent!
- Your concept was amazing, and I love that sport can be for all aspirations Great use of colour coordination! I loved this entry, keep up the good work!

ZaleISBI
- A really great and bright entry! Good job! Your backgrounds are fabulous.
- Absolutely loved this entry. The only thing I would mention would be getting a little closer on the full body.
- The headshot expression made me laugh (in a good way) The scenery and backgrounds were stunning, especially the beautiful lighting in the windsurfing shot. I think you did a very good job.

Rosanna
- A really great idea for this round and I think you pulled it off very well!
- Great concept and totally love the ice skating picture.
- Your entry was very pretty, especially the fall bike riding picture. Really lovely job this round, well done

Rad
- I laughed at this! The creativity and colors you present are so fantastic!
- Great job recreating the fitness gurus, especially Mr Motivator.
- The idea for your entry was great, and I especially loved your take on Mr Motivator Just watch for your expressions in the other pictures, as they did look a little bored.

Gem
- I really enjoyed this entry and the variety, however, I did think her face was too similar in the first two shots.
- Great concept, would have loved to see more expression in each of the pictures.
- Great use of expressions! I think you did a really good job this round, and really liked your entry

Modelmgt
- Your concept is grand and you really showed variety in all of her poses, great job!
- The text was distracting, taking the attention away from the model.
- I really like that you made advertising campaigns to show off the sports theme, and I think you did a good job Well done

Ath
- This entry is really peaceful and wow, your model is beautiful. I loved the feel I got from this however, I wished the first two photos would have showed a different facial expression.
- Your model is really pretty, I love the freckles.
- Your images felt very calm which worked very well with your yoga theme Really good job, I loved it!

Steph
- You showed us variation on the actions, which is AWESOME, however, I wished I saw more from her expressions.
- The sun glare, I think it is, in two of the pictures was fairly distracting and the model had the same expression in each picture.
- Be careful of your model's expression, as she looks a little bored. However, I really liked your images this round. The scenery was lovely and I quite enjoyed the photo editing

Chase
- I loved this entry so much! It was bright, fun, and everything about it stood out to me. Great job!
- I love the headshot, I think it ranks as one of my favorites.
- I loved the pink theme! So bright and colourful Very good use of expressions, and I especially love your model's face in the headshot. Good job!
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •

Return to “BTNM Archive”