Boolprop Chef - Week 1

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Boolprop Chef - Week 1

Post by Rhea »

.::.Boolprop Chef - Week 1.::.

We'll start this with a round everyone will know something about! Make a dish, and post your picture! :)
Spoiler:
Week One Theme: Dessert
A new theme will be posted on August 29.
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Boolprop Chef - Week 1

Post by Rosanna »

I made white chocolate cherry cookies! They were good! Not the best cookie ever, but worth a make if you like white chocolate and/or cherries
Stenbekku

Post by Stenbekku »

I made this chocolate cake by eyeballing the measurements.

Years ago I had a phase where I made chocolate cupcakes quite often, and I learned how I prefer my batter. I've found around 10 minutes is good if you want a gooey cake.
Spoiler:
Ingredients are eggs(2-3), sugar(1-1,5dl), baking powder(1teaspoon), flour(2-3dl), vanilla sugar(1teaspoon), cocoa powder(3-4msk), melted butter(100grams).
ImageImage
Formerly LonelyRefinery
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

I made some lemon vanilla cheesecake! I was going to make bannoffee pie, but then I didn't have the ingredients so I improvised and made lemon cheesecake. It was MEANT to be a final hurrah for summer as autumn came in, but it seems that autumn's come early because it's been raining all day today :lol:
I used this recipe and just made edits for the addition of the lemon. c:
call me Thai!
they/them
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

My lemon panna cotta! :mrgreen:

FIrst time ever trying them, I was so worried they weren't going to work. It was a tweak of a Gordon Ramsey recipe as well, his was espresso and I wanted plain with a hint of lemon, so this was a bit of an experiment! I'm so proud of them, my boyfriend said they were the best dessert item I've ever made!
Spoiler:

fiordilago

Post by fiordilago »

My Tiramisù! Typically Italian, and one of my favourite, too, if correctly done!
Spoiler:
Recipe in the spoiler, but I know many of you are from the US and may not find the original ingredients that make this dessert so delicious (and quantities are not in imperial or "cup" system, sorry!)! :smore:
Spoiler:
For 8: 6 egg, 120 gr of sugar, 2 spoons of brewed coffee with sugar, 400 gr of Savoiardi biscuits (you can use something else, like Marie biscuits or plain biscuits or dry biscuits, I'm not sure what you call them), 500 gr of mascarpone cheese (it must be mascarpone here, no changes :wink: ), some cocoa powder.
Mix half the sugar with the egg yolks and whip with and electrical whipper until you get a soft and cloudy cream and add mascarpone. Whip the egg whites, but not completely, then add sugar, slowly, and continue to whip until it's firm (we say like snow..). Add it to the firs mix, taking care to be gentle when mixing, moving the spoon from down to up. Now lightly dip the savoiardi biscuits in the coffee. Spread some cream in the casserole, cover it with a layer of biscuits, add a layer of cream and continue until you have 3 layers. On the last cream layer spread the cocoa powder, and let the tiramisù rest in the fridge. Enjoy! :hearts:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Spoiler:
Chocolate Chip Cookies :)