Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Boolprop Chef - Round 36

Post by ZaleISBI »

.::.Boolprop Chef - Round 36.::.

Round 36 Theme: Unique to You!

Show me your go to "you" meal, snack or dish. Maybe your momma did it, so you do too. Maybe you were a poor college student, so you tossed a handful of this in a handful of that and WOW! Something you did, that you continue to do, because it makes your mouth and tummy happy! For example, I like peanut butter, jelly, bologna and mustard sandwiches. Weird right? ha ha ha.

This round will end on or around Dec 12th. Maybe.

If you have participated in ten BoolProp chefs, send me a PM and I'll award you a medal
Boolprop Chef Details
For every additional 10 participations, you can pick a medal from the winners choice category

Remember, you can get 30 team event points for participating!
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Re: Boolprop Chef - Round 36

Post by Rosanna »

Saw this recipe on Buzzfeed awhile back and have made it basically every other day for lunch!
Spoiler:
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Post by Emily Whalers »

So it seems like every other Boolprop Chef entry of mine is a pizza. This is because I've gotten very good at making homemade pizza, using this crust recipe. I make this pizza at least twice a week, and we top it with our sauce of choice, lactose or dairy-free cheese (as I'm lactose intolerant, I've definitely mentioned before) and any little leftover bits of stuff we have in the fridge. I made this pizza for my boyfriend's mom and grandparents once about 18 months ago, and they still won't shut up about how good it is. Anyway, here is one of my most recent pizzas - this is from about a week ago, because I'm a loser who kept forgetting to upload it.
Spoiler:
This pizza has vegan pesto, a leftover piri-piri spiced baked chicken thigh, jalapenos, Roma tomato, onions, and lactose-free mozzarella.
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Siem

Post Counts

Post by Siem »

No matter what time of the year it is: Stew. Even during a heat wave.
Spoiler:
Something else I also like is some of the pasta sauces I make on bread.
Mojo
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Mojo »

I don't know if I'm still able to participate, but since it's not closed......

Chicken. My go-to is chicken. Also anything with BBQ sauce, I slap that on almost anything! And mashed potatoes, I luv me some mashed potatoes! So 3 of the 4 things in this photo lol

Ongoing:
A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy | A Swift Drift | The Mons: A Pokémon Baby Challenge
The Huckles | Mojo's Achievement Challenge (10 Total Challenges) | Ms Robinson Makes Babies |

Complete:
View all Completed Challenges Here: Mojo's Finished Challenges
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Awards:

Spoiler:
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Alright, prepare to be disgusted... As someone with absolutely no culinary ability or refinement, I have a lot of go-to "meals" that are literally just a bunch of ingredients mashed up and tossed in a frying pan. Sometimes it makes it into a taco shell or piece of bread, sometimes not. My old roommates were so used to me making "frying pan slop" that it kinda became my trademark, but for some reason no one ever asked to try it. :P This one consists of canned salmon, black beans, and egg (easy, cheap protein for an athlete on a budget) and is supposed to have other things for flavouring, but I'm going home in a few days and my fridge is a very sad place right now.
Spoiler:
That's not ketchup, for the record - it's that package sauce you get in Old El Paso taco kits. I like to think I'm at least that classy.
Image Image Image

Return to “Boolprop Chef Archive”