Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Boolprop Chef - Week 12

Post by Rosanna »

.::.Boolprop Chef - Week 12.::.

Spoiler:
Week Eleven Theme:Healthy
One of the most popular New Years resolutions out there is to eat healthier! Post those healthy dishes here
This round will end on January 15th

If you have participated in ten BoolProp chefs, send me a PM and I'll award you that medal.
Boolprop Chef Details
Emily Whalers

Post Counts

Re: Boolprop Chef - Week 12

Post by Emily Whalers »

I've been living off potatoes, beef, and cheese curds for the past few days, and my body actually started craving vegetables, so tonight I made pasta with kale, tomatoes, mushrooms and pesto. Lots of veggies in here, and much healthier than I've had over the past few days!
Spoiler:
The Scatterday Matriarchy - Chapter 5.9 and 5.10 published October 31, 2016
Siem

Post Counts

Post by Siem »

Vindaloo, it has been on the stove a lot longer than intended, so it's darker and not as juicy but still quite good. Lots of tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, ginger and chili. All the stuff I missed during the holidays (when we ate a lot of cheese and cheese and did I mention cheese yet?)
Spoiler:
I am still looking for a good recipe where you don't use a jar for the curry paste but make it all from scratch. Tried several and none were really good.
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

Soooooo...... no cake this time?
Spoiler:

My healthy breakfast option: berriws and natural yoghurt, with toast, almond butter and banana. And the all important green tea!
MollyTornado

Post by MollyTornado »

My dad recently bought a blender, so I have been making smoothies for breakfast. They are quick, easy, and taste really good.
Spoiler:
Banana & Blueberry Smoothie

It is a nicer purple colour than what this picture shows. The lighting wasn't very good.
Regan

Return to “Boolprop Chef Archive”