Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Boolprop Chef - Week 11

Post by Rosanna »

.::.Boolprop Chef - Week 11.::.

Spoiler:
Week Eleven Theme:Holiday
This week has a very broad theme: holidays! Anything and everything that reminds you of the holidays. Whether it's a traditional family recipe that you make every year or just something cinnamon related. Cookies for Santa? Latkes? Anything holiday related!
This round will end on December 31st

If you have participated in ten BoolProp chefs, send me a PM and I'll award you that medal.
Boolprop Chef Details
ceajaye

Re: Boolprop Chef - Week 11

Post by ceajaye »

Since it's basically blasphemy to ingest pumpkin after the holidays, I'm trying to go through the rest of my pumpkin purée by Christmas.

Pumpkin Scones with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting & a Maple Spice Latte!
Spoiler:
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

I did my holiday baking last night and brought my treats in to the office, like I do every year around this time. I also made cheesecake brownies, but they stuck to the pan because I didn't grease it well enough, and they are mangled balls of mess, so no photo. Pictured, however, are my chocolate peanut butter cookie bars.
MollyTornado

Post by MollyTornado »

Today, I made a pavlova for Christmas, which is traditional in Australia / New Zealand. Pavlova is meringue topped with whipped cream and the fruits of your choosing. Mine has kiwi fruit and mango. It was my first time making pavlova and the meringue turned out a bit of a mess. It still tasted pretty good, though!
Spoiler:
Regan
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

I made Christmas cake for the first time ever!

It seems to be going down well at home though, all the relatives who've been round and eaten some have said it's really good, and I'm definitely enjoying it! :)
Spoiler:

Return to “Boolprop Chef Archive”