What are you writing?

Story that you want to share? This is the home of all stories, small or large.

Re: What are you writing?

Postby simsterlyrock » August 17th, 2018, 9:28 pm

simsterlyrock wrote:I finished a novel (modern day twist on Cinderella) back in March and I started working on edits shortly after writing it, but then I got super busy with college finals and graduation and now I've been back home for six and a half months and haven't looked at my novel since May. I should really keep going with edits at some point. :lol:

I've been slowly working on editing my novel again. I came up with an actual goal for my main character after realizing she had no goal in the first draft, so I'm adding new scenes for that. I also adjusted when a character was introduced, which meant writing new scenes in the first half. And now I have to figure out what to put in the second half since most of the scenes with him have been moved up. :lol: When I actually remember to sit down and edit, it goes well. I'm usually able to write a scene in like an hour. If I'm just editing previously written scenes and not adding a lot, I can get through several scenes in that same amount of time, which is nice.
Call me Riss or Carissa!

thanks to simnights for the gif!

Currently Playing:
100 Babies / Double Legacy / Malby Name Game / Woodpine Valley BACC

Complete:
Borden OWBC / Harding Baby Boom / Immortal Teenager
simsterlyrock
Tea Drinker Extraordinaire
House of Llama

Medals: 35
Golden Plumbob 2018 (1) Boolprop Wacky Challenge (1) Baby Boom Challenge (1) Story of the Month (2) Completed a Challenge! (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2017 (1) Gold SimNaNoWriMo Award 2018 (1) The Star Medal (1) 2017 Halloween Events (1)
2017 Snowman Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 2017 Xmas Events - Advent (1) 2017 Xmas Events-Secret Santa (1) 2018 Valentine Events (1) 2018 Halloween Events (1) 2018 Pick a Treat - Cat (1) 2018 Bouble Bingo (1) 2018 Xmas Events (1)
2018 Xmas Events - Advent (1) The Immortal Teenager (1) 13th Birthday Party (1) Birthday Scrabble (1) Pick A Gift (1) Present Hunt (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) Watermelon Bliss (1)
Little Ball of Fur (1) One Eye to Rule Them All (1) Bolt of Lightning (1) USA - Washington (1) 100 Posts (1) 500 Posts (1) 1000 Posts (1)
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock

Previous

Return to Writing Corner