Tono can't be a vampire?

Phamser

Tono can't be a vampire?

Post by Phamser »

Testing the Vampire pack, Domino Cross remade back finally At least vampire dark mode... Not sure what her normal mode be exactly be: old colorless Sim or her original pre-vampire form since still can't give her elf ears in normal form. :(

Tono At least friends with the grand vampire... But the "ask to turn" not popped up. Very confused on the conditions to turn his alien bum back to Black Sheep again. Is Sims 4 harder to Vamp in-game now? Is becoming a Vampire a hidden event? Just confused what I need to be a vampire in game. :(
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Tono can't be a vampire?

Post by Teresa »

In Sims 4 aliens cannot be turned into vampires without mods, normally.
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

So black sheep mod only now? :( oh well that sucks making a black sheep was part of the fun of sims 2 and 3. :/
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Post by Twilightoutside »

Here's a thread mentioning a cheat to turn an alien into a vampire - unfortunately it also mentions that they are working on a fix to prevent this... why Eaxis, WHY?
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum ... ic=28647.0

Also, according to this wikia: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Hybrid - an alien-pregnant male Sim can be bitten to begin the vampire transformation. Due to the faster incubation period of vampirism compared to the alien pregnancy, this Sim will transform into a vampire before the baby is born, which does not remove the pregnant moodlets or expanded belly, and so the sim can pass the vampire life state on.

Hope this helps. :alien: + :rip:
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

Thanks. Try limit my cheat use but looks like I have excuse revive Tono's 1st incarnation.

At least sims 3 I could combo ghost/mummy with something. Making a overpowered... Actually even though the last chapter of the Servo Chronicles never was published they fear a real Tono anyways succeeded enter the other games? ^^; or for "realism" sake crossbreeding supernaturals be too much since they have actual powers now? Sigh... Well it supposed be an alternate time line. :/

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”