House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: Crimetape
Origin ID: MeadowThayerr
United States of America

Post Counts

Baby Changing Colors

Post by MeadowThayerr »

So my sims had a baby boy. He was born with the usual green onesie and dark black skin. When you put him in the bassinet he changes into the girls onesie. But once he's taken out back into the green and so on. This is tolerable because I don't take many pictures of the babies.

However he just grew up to a child and his skin tone changed to a very light tan instead of the dark black. How can I fix this?

I have no custom content whatsoever.
Image Image Image
Hello there, I'm Haleigh!
It's MeadowThayerr with 2 Rs because someone beat me to the normal way.

STORIES | TWITCH

Sims 4
The Deepwater ISBI | The Disney Name Game | The Cien Baby Challenge | Nook's Legacy
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Baby Changing Colors

Post by ZaleISBI »

I have found that babies only come in two shades. Light and dark. Only when they age up, do you see what their real skin tone will be. I believe it is unrelated to the interesting gender changing trick. I have had the gender onsies change in my own games too, but the gender of the child remained accurate at age up. I also have only seen babies be light or dark... with pretty drastic changes when childhood approaches.

You CAN darken the skin tone of the child using the Ctrl+Shift+C "testingcheatsenabled True" then "cas.fulleditmode" which will allow you to make changes to the child as if you were creating the child from scratch - including skin tone.

Good luck!

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”