Teens never get A - Sorted!

TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Teens never get A - Sorted!

Post by TeeVee »

So I've noticed this for a while now - I think since the last patch? - but my teen sims can no longer get an A in high school. The performance meter goes all the way to the top, the little tick appears in gold and then they come home from school and the bar resets to the beginning of the dark green bit and says they're still a B student. This is particularly frustrating for when I'm doing Wonder Child challenges and can't get an A (which means I lose out on the points for getting a teen sims to an A in high school). I'm also finding it frustrating because my Big Family aspiration sim in my current family can't complete the tier he's on because none of the teens are getting As.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

ETA: This issue was fixed with the latest patch update.
Last edited by TeeVee on April 18th, 2015, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
_|Heather|_
lumasong

Post Counts

Re: Teens never get A

Post by lumasong »

Hmm... the only thing I can think of is they have to have a skill up to level 3 as well, but if you're doing a Wonder Child, I'm guessing that's not the issue. Not sure how to help :(
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Well you know how this goes, MTS2 will probably have something to fix the crap EA broke so I'd try the forums there to see if anyone else has had this issue. I don't have Sims 4 since my computers can't run it but I did do a quick sweep of the mods section for you.
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

I have a similar issue where my child sim has an A, but the Whiz Kid aspiration isn't registering it. I'm going to try the repair option in Origin before I play next. That's the only thing I can think of. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I know how frustrating this stuff is.
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by TeeVee »

My issue seems to have been fixed with the latest patch, but thanks for the responses guys! Taube, you have to make sure the kid doesn't get the A before reaching that tier of the aspiration - it's happened to me a few times. If the kid gets an A in school before reaching the third level of the aspiration, then you'd need to drop them to a B and then climb to an A again.
_|Heather|_
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Teens never get A - Sorted!

Post by Taube »

Well, that's stupid. (Not to you, to the game.) Thanks for the info, though, and I'm glad your issue resolved. :)
TeeVee
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by TeeVee »

Yeah, I thought it was a stupid system too.
_|Heather|_
Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

By the way, this apparently got fixed in the last patch. :)

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”