Hidden clothes list?

Phamser

Hidden clothes list?

Post by Phamser »

Need bit help, saw a NPC wore a long black coat during the geekcon? and can't find it in CAS. I take it an unlockable but can't find a full list of hidden clothes list unlocks still thru Google. Those that play the game longer know where a list exist of unlock conditions of certain clothes?
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Hidden clothes list?

Post by Taube »

I don't know of any such list offhand, but if you can share a picture of the coat, maybe someone will recognize it. :)
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

Thought I took a pic but can't find it. I just know certain CAS items unlocked thru a skill and others thru a career. It Basicly was a long black open trench coat. Like the Matrix Neo?
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Taube »

The second picture down at this link shows a similar coat on a female sim, saying it's the top-level reward for the Oracle branch of the Criminal career track. I assume there's a male counterpart. You didn't specify whether it was a male or female NPC. Here is what I found when I searched how to get it. Hope that helps.
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

It the male coat Like what seen in this put on by Kevin https://youtu.be/gxPRXZaguG0 . Think it same thing. Thanks think it the male unlock.

Return to “Sims 4 Help!”