Tono in Sims 4 testing.

Phamser

Tono in Sims 4 testing.

Post by Phamser »

Remade my Villian in Sim 4.... still mixed feelings about it. :shifty:

still on fence about sims 4 still. miss the sliders of CAS. any that remember me want to guess who got burned?
Twilightoutside

Post Counts

Re: Tono in Sims 4 testing.

Post by Twilightoutside »

:#1:

Classical elderish Tono! Love him!

Soo - the aliens - controlled by him of course - beam him down in Sims 4, he just walks into a random home, kills the men (or is male Sim notburnedyet allowed to live in the dog house...?), becomes a mad scientist right away and woohoos the woman uncontrollably attracted to him on the side... yeah, that is perfect!
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

More or less. Killing sims seem much harder (or cause I only have 1 expansion most cheats don't work.) added I still blind in what I am doing. At least the simray helps and making everyone hate him as all his enemies still possible. Just hard do a story around him so I just play as it goes... Added the abduction cause him twin boys this time. :/ he not took care of then as usual.
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

bit of update i done sofar:

like the idea work not in rabbit holes no more same as the hospital but still miss the carpool.
theoddcatlady
Origin ID: NatureReigns

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

ohhey I remember Tono! He's looking good! I think it takes a bit to get used to just dragging around the features on your simmies' faces but it's quite nifty :)

.... and for the sim that burned to death, is that Andross? I got no clue other than that tbh.
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

Actually it Wolfenstein. In Sims 3 I got a glitch where in werewolf he was more unfit then in sims to so it was obvious but sims 3 his werewolf was fit. Don't know if werewolves in sims 4 though.

The dragging part got bit confusing on where to adjust. At least I got his 45 degree profile close. The rest I just gave up. Recreating all the classic faces felt to hard to click where right to adjust right to replicated. At least in sims 3 I had komei and goopy.
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

Dang, I didn't get to see your sims 3 shenanigans. No sims 4 werewolves yet which bums me the heck out. Vampires and Aliens though, and I think witches might be on the table soon?

I actually managed to remake a decently accurate Sims 4 Goopy and a few of the Strangetown peeps, I might still have them on my computer but I'm on a Sims 2 kick lately.
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

Pets has no werewolves? Annoying. :( well if vampires may try Remake Domino but her elf ears not sure possible. Sims 3 domino always felt incomplete.

Not post most my sims 3 stuff since in the end spent most the time with just Tono and Mortimer Goth's black sheep brother. :/
theoddcatlady

Post Counts

Post by theoddcatlady »

They're putting out supernaturals as their own game packs now. Which means they can go more indepth (I love the vampires game pack) but more money comes from our pockets. I think there's mods for werewolves at least?

I didn't play much Sims 3. Never had a computer that could run the open world part of it. :P
Phamser

Post by Phamser »

yeah they seem broke the open world up a bit in sims 4. not using mods yet. still learing the game. more i learn about aliens in game i working to bring back another Iconic Sims 2 era alien but bit hard without the side and 45 degree face profile of this certiain sim:

wonder who reconize this face, wish could replicated the ears but Sims 4 cant shrink them sadly.

Return to “Sims 4 Photo Sharing”