What EP's would you like to see?

Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

What EP's would you like to see?

Post by Rhea »

Are there any EP's you'd really like to see for TS4? I always look forward to weather/seasons, but I'm hoping they mix things up with TS4 and bring in EP's that we have never seen before.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: What EP's would you like to see?

Post by Teresa »

Well toddlers is the first thing I want to see added - an expansion with just toddlers - little bodies and clothes and toys and lots and lots of interactions. Where they can do more than just play with toys but actually initiate interactions with adults. :hearts:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
LaurenElizabethJayne
Origin ID: Lauren_Dillon_x

Post by LaurenElizabethJayne »

I agree with Teresa on that one! Maybe a generations style expansion with toddlers included :)

Pets, which I'm sure is a given, is one of the first ones I would like, as I feel like they complete my little sims lives.

I would also love if they brought back Open For Business, I think now that time doesn't freeze when your at a community lot it would be much easier to run off lot vusinesses without having to relive every day twice :roll:
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

I'd love an OFB style EP too, it seems like it'd be more possible with the neighborhood layout now
hello! :heartbeat:
Echoweaver
Origin ID: Echoweaver
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Echoweaver »

Going with something we haven't seen, I would love to see a Heroes and Villains expansion. I got some of my need for playing heroic (Sims 3) sims from the Firefighter career and the Martial Arts skill, but you could do a lot more with that. Also with mischief-making, a life of crime, and world domination.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Waypoint: Nothing Is Free
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

I would really love to see how Seasons would work in the Sims 4, as well as toddlers, obviously ;)
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Ath

Post Counts

Post by Ath »

Echoweaver wrote:Going with something we haven't seen, I would love to see a Heroes and Villains expansion. I got some of my need for playing heroic (Sims 3) sims from the Firefighter career and the Martial Arts skill, but you could do a lot more with that. Also with mischief-making, a life of crime, and world domination.

:thup: :thup:

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

Definitely Pets, I can't wait for my families to be complete with them. Though I am a little concerned that we might see another case of 2 steps forward and 1 step back. They gave us horses in TS3 which people had been asking for for so long and now I'm worried that they might not put them back in TS4, especially now that there's no real open world. I'm really excited for it but just a bit apprehensive at the same time. Please don't let me down :hissyfit:

I'm also really looking forward to Seasons and of course, we all know it, they will bring out an EP with toddlers and pools. They know that everyone wants it and they know everyone will buy it so of course they're going to do it. I'm going to estimate the first EP will be out late January/early February. It usually seems to be about 5-6 months before the first EP comes out.
demondragonking

Post by demondragonking »

Going for something different as we'll most likely get the 'standard' EPs (I.E. a latenight/nightlife one, a magic/supernatural one, a pets one, etc.) I want an EP focused solely on a version of Story Progression. If you built it similar to Twallan's mod in TS3, you could make an entire EP about that. Have town personalities that you get news on, have people advance in careers, and most importantly to me, have families continue their family linage WITHOUT me risking my 'main' house sims being totally erased from the game.

I'd also like an EP that expanded the world just a tad. The smaller world doesn't bother me, but I DO wish there were ever so slightly more lots to play with, but that may just happen with other EPs as well.

oh and keep toddlers away from me and my game. Noisy,bothersome,annoying little monsters they were. ugh. :P
rubysapphire

Post Counts

Post by rubysapphire »

Omigosh! So many! Definitely would love to see, Farm Pets Edition-with regular pets and exotic ones too! Umm... Definitely Supernatural, Open For Business! Many more too!
The Chronicles of Lilith Anthel (FFXIV)

https://sarastesims.tk/

If you like sim stories that combine challenges with celebrities and Final Fantasy references sprinkled throughout, than this is the story for you-even if you don't. Special thanks to all the simmers who uploaded your creations on Origin! A few sims and buildings are my creations.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

I would really like to see an EP dedicated to world customization. Being able to fully customize how my neighborhoods are laid out and what goes where and having the opportunity to build all the lots I want (like similar to in TS2, where we got empty neighborhood templates to fill) would probably sell me completely on the game. Especially if we also got that toddler EP that Teresa's talking about. :yes:

Also, I think we're totally heading towards a generational EP, which gives us toddlers, family trees, etc.
Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

I want a sports based expansion. I'd like to see things like figure-skating, swimming, soccer, hand-egg, a better form of martial arts (more interactive, perhaps), boxing, etc.
Keika
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Keika »

What's hand-egg? :)
Lorsty

Post by Lorsty »

Keika wrote:What's hand-egg? :)
Spoiler:
akouos

First Expansion Pack?

Post by akouos »

I was hoping to hear from some of you guys about what you think is going to be the first Sims 4 EP!

I'm hoping for something like Seasons because I've always loved them (Sims 3 especially) and it also gives them an excuse to add in pools back. But I think it will probably have something to do with careers?

Anyways, would love to hear thoughts! :bounce:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: First Expansion Pack?

Post by Teresa »

akouos wrote:I was hoping to hear from some of you guys about what you think is going to be the first Sims 4 EP!

I'm hoping for something like Seasons because I've always loved them (Sims 3 especially) and it also gives them an excuse to add in pools back. But I think it will probably have something to do with careers?

Anyways, would love to hear thoughts! :bounce:
I merged your post into the existing thread :)
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

You know, it's weird not having seasons. My legacy founder is like 4 weeks in, has two kids and is about to have a third, and STILL lives on the lawn. I've managed a kitchen, bathroom, and baby room indoors, but everyone else sleeps outside, because... there's no reason not to. His love of the outdoors merges nicely with my inability to afford walls. I also kind of kept panicking about harvesting plants before the weather changes, but obviously there's no rush there.

It's been a long, long time since I've played without seasons. And while it would make the game harder, it's also more fun.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

I think the start of a legacy would be insanely hard in TS4 with seasons. I'm not sure how you'd do it until you could eventually have a bit of an indoor area for them to warm up in. I do miss seasons though.
simdew

Post by simdew »

I agree with everything I see here, and this isn't anything new, but I want another Uni EP. Along with an EP that gives us regular jobs because I miss my sims having regular jobs. :P
mandarine

Post by mandarine »

I miss all these "real" supernatural lifestates we had in 2 and 3. Ghosts, Zombies, Werewolves, Witches, Fairies...
Ok, I don't need all of them, but I'd be overjoyed if the next EP actually would include Ghosts. Those had been in the Sims Series since 1, and they added so much feeling to the game. Really, building a haunted house without a proper haunting? And I mean proper, not those Ts3-befriendable, marriable Casper-Clones!

Update:
Seems like EA heard my prayers :D

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”