What EP's would you like to see?

lindiedb

Re: What EP's would you like to see?

Post by lindiedb »

Rhea wrote:Ugh, if you look that says it is a game pack.

I hope they haven't done away with expansions completely.
The fanbase would go after them with pitchforks. Considering how mixed the reviews on the base game are, I don't think (at least, hope) they are willing to risk angering the community further. Besides, it's a too big a cash cow not to milk it as much and often as they can. The general prediction seems to be that we'll see 2-3 game packs and 2 full expansions a year.
Greyheart Project | Wonderchild Challenge | TS4
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I read in an interview somewhere with an EA staff member where they were promoting the outdoor game pack that expansion packs will still exist and are in the works. :)
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Perfect! That's good to know.

I also read somewhere that the game pack will include a new trait and such, so they do sound SO much better than stuff packs.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I'm hoping for pets, seasons, university, and something like open for business. Those were my favorites in TS2 and TS3.
DionysusDreams

Post by DionysusDreams »

What's everyone's thoughts on Outdoor Retreat so far? I've bought it but haven't played any of the new stuff yet since my current active family is too poor haha. I'm really excited to see what they come out with next and I'm really, really hoping it's either Pets or Seasons.
simsterlyrock
Steam ID: cclimer94
Origin ID: simsterlyrock
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by simsterlyrock »

I haven't done much with it, but I like what I messed around with. I love the new hair and clothing styles, and the furniture. I might make a random family to just mess around with the features of vacationing.
WistfulRose

Post Counts

Post by WistfulRose »

The one that I really want from previous games would be supernatural. I want mermaids and fairys.(I don't have TS3, so my experiences come from messing with Keika's computer, and she doesn't have Mermaids.) And you know, all the other life states. Without quite such ridiculously long lifespans. Still long. Just not as long.
And I would also want some of the other generic stuff. I'd like to see how apartments would work in TS4.
Someone mentioned pets earlier, and I just realized you can put fish that your sims catch in the fish bowl. ^^ This makes me happy.

Anyway, as far as something new I'm thinking a sort of fancy occasion one. Being able to throw masquerade balls, lots more ballgown dresses. Fancy decor. Have a Prom for teenagers. Celebrities could be included in this, with their other required content. This might be more of a game pack, though.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I would love to get a university pets or seasons EP. I would also really like a supernatural type EP. And I neeeed mermaids I would love them so much.
Bree

Post by Bree »

I would like to see something vacation themed liked BV from the sims 2. I hated World Adventures because it was like they always had to do quests and stuff and I just wanted my sim to relax and be a tourist.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

At this stage im kinda hoping for a big one like pets/seasons ... I always loved those expansion packs.
Rex
Canada

Post Counts

Post by Rex »

To quote someone from the first page of this thread, one where you get to create your own world. That was a big problem with TS3 and I don't know why they reverted back even farther for TS4. In a way, the world layout reminds me of TS1.

And I would be down for a university EP. One where adults can go back or take courses online (to get the jump on a career).
emmalouise

Post Counts

Post by emmalouise »

I loved Sims 2 and its expansions so I really hope the Sims 4 expansions are just as good. I would like to see pets, seasons and university eventually as they were my favourites along with open for business.

I would really like to see toddlers back at some point soon as it does feel a little odd that they just jump into children from babies.

However after typing this I must admit that at this point I still feel like there is a lot of stuff I haven't explored in the game... but maybe that is just me because I am slow haha.
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

I just read this whole thread from beginning to end, and we were surprisingly accurate in some of our predictions - although still no toddlers... and the family tree has been patched in, so that's nice too. Ghosts and pools are back, and the stuff packs and game packs have been pretty fun. And the empty neighborhood to create your own world has been released too.

I just love Seasons, it's the one I want the most, and I feel it's going to open up the worlds some. I'm nearly certain the Sims will be able to swim in the rivers after that expansion. And it will add holidays, I bet.

I do NOT want a supernatural EP... but a University one, or travel would be great. And of course I want pets... I'd love some new careers that work with the GTW expansion.
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

I miss making nectar, weather, and world adventures...I'm still upset that toddlers isn't apart if the game..they need to give that to us for free. More sports would be cool too.. :spin:
cholliebear

Post by cholliebear »

I would love to see a seasons pack, just because I would love them to add extreme weather conditions, not just the standard rain & snow. I would love them to add high winds, snowstorms, better thunderstorms and different types of rainfall.
Also pets, because I miss having a cat in my sims house and they could totally add more animals to the mix and I'd like to see superstar or the one that came with three, I don't know the name of it since I never owned it, I only remember superstar from the first game.
Bokavoy

Post Counts

Post by Bokavoy »

I really want a tropical themed expansion pack. It would be really cool if they added a new island world.
KatieCat

Post by KatieCat »

I second a tropical themed one! Island Paradise was one of my favorite TS3 expansions, even though the neighborhood killed my game. :P
I'm all for the seasons expansions, like many others. As far as the University ones I REALLY hope it would be similar to TS3 vs TS2. For some reason I found TS2 University to be boring after a while. I think I enjoyed the many more pranks you could pull and the groups. :) And the social media skill was pretty fun, too!
Going back a page, I really liked the FreeTime expansion. Or at least the "idea" of it, because I really feel like it could play into TS4. I hate leaving the home lot in TS4 due to loading times (which aren't as long as TS2, but they aren't gone like TS3). An expansion where sims can focus on different hobbies, sports included, would be really neat! Something where we don't have to leave the lot to enjoy it, like GTW and GT.
Oh, Baby! A WYDC
Thanks Nicola for the set!
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

So... its been a number of months now since the last EP. I'm sure we're bound for a new one soon. What is everyones prediction? Im hoping for a classic EP, like pets or seasons.
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Personally, I'd like to see a Pets EP that blends TS2 and TS3. While I prefer TS3, I believe the TS2's Pets Ep was right on the money in most respects. I do like the horses, but beyond a few cute interactions(the laser pointer with cats! So cute!) they really left a lot to be desired. I would love to see them blend the two iterations in TS4. Like pet careers! God I miss them so! I've cooled on TS4, especially after Get Together( not a huge fan), but I so badly want to get back into it because there are so many things to like. So maybe some pets can spice it up for me!
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

It's been like 9 months now (i think?) since the last EP was released.... Surely we'll hear something soon?

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”