Vampire Stuff Pack

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Vampire Stuff Pack

Post by Abby »

So I have been totally AWOL from the simming world the last few months, and have just seen a new game pack has been released with VAMPIRES!!
Has anyone bought it yet? What is it like?!
I think im going to buy it in a few days.... #payday
Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Re: Vampire Stuff Pack

Post by Taube »

Ooh, I love it! I think it's so well done and customizable, and the vampires are really interesting and fun to play. I have one in a legacy right now. If you don't like vampires and don't even like Victorian CAS and build/buy content . . . well, this game pack is not for you. But especially if you enjoy vampires, of nearly any kind, this is a great pack. My favorite part is the powers and weaknesses system - it allows you to make a lot of different sorts of vampires. At first you are limited by your level to which powers and weaknesses you can choose, but you can make a drink as you advance in vampire lore that lets you reset the points and choose new ones once you've unlocked them all. The CAS stuff is great, but very themed. I wish they had included a bit more for children, and there's nothing for toddlers. The gameplay is a lot of fun, and vampires are a different experience from playing a normal sim, but still can fit into a legacy very nicely. Overall, I think it's a great pack!
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Re: Vampire Stuff Pack

Post by cynicalbadger »

Taube wrote:My favorite part is the powers and weaknesses system - it allows you to make a lot of different sorts of vampires. At first you are limited by your level to which powers and weaknesses you can choose, but you can make a drink as you advance in vampire lore that lets you reset the points and choose new ones once you've unlocked them all.
This alone sounds amazing! I remember with The Sims 3 I got bored quite quickly with vampires and other occults and their long lifespan but this brings something new to the table. I still haven't got it or City Living. I'm very slow at buying expansions with TS4

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”