Kids Room Stuff

Taube
Origin ID: 22Taube

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Kids Room Stuff

Post by Taube »

Wow, have people seen the new info for Kids Room Stuff? I'm really hyped for this one, and that's saying something because I've liked all the packs so far for various reasons. Kids really deserve more CAS parts and furniture, and it looks like they're getting both plus some fun new activities. I'm excited. What do you guys think? :)
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Kids Room Stuff

Post by ZaleISBI »

OMG YAY! I can't wait! Did you see the monster under the bed!?! I hope there's a couple new kids traits and options... Looks like some REALLY cute objects... that bedspread in one of the shots was ADORABLE. A couple new hairs too, it would seem!

Thanks for sharing!!!!!
KatieCat

Post by KatieCat »

Oh, wow! I have to admit, the only expansion I bought was Movie Stuff (which I *love*) but this one looks worth it too! The game station and the puppet theatre are too cute!! I also read that they can collect cards, which seems fun. The beds and furniture look ah-may-ziiiiiing!! Kids are already my favorite life stage to play with in the Sims 4, which is really saying something because I hated playing kids in the Sims 2. With this pack, they'll be even more fun! I hope there are at least a few things for teenagers, because I find them a bit bland. :/
Oh, Baby! A WYDC
Thanks Nicola for the set!
Sam

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Sam »

I heard the monster under the bed will be in an update, rather than the pack, so there's that right? :)

As for the stuff pack, I'm in two minds about it. Part of it looks like it'd be great to have - I love the puppet theatre for instance - but I don't know if I want to spend that much money on something I'm feeling somewhat lukewarm about. I'm probably going to wait and look at the reviews first. :)
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I have yet to buy and stuff packs, due to lack of funds this past year or two but this one looks awesome! Kids definitely need some new furniture in the game, and those new clothes and hairstyles look adorable! I may buy it when I get the money!

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”