Spa Stuff Game Pack

Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Spa Stuff Game Pack

Post by Abby »

So the new Gamepack has been announced, and is due to be released mid july.
The theme is 'spa', so the gamepack comes with stuff like yoga studios, beauty salons etc. The pack also comes with a new skill - 'wellness' which comes from practicing yoga, meditation and massages. High levels in this skill can then lead to 'supernatural powers' like teleportation!
It actually looks pretty cool, something none of the games have ever had before! Quite excited for it, and i think i'll be buying it! :#1: :starry:

More info here:

http://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/spa-d ... k-7-things
Bree

Re: Spa Stuff Game Pack

Post by Bree »

My brother just bought this and I absolutely cannot wait to play it.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

Anyone played it yet? I havnt bought it yet... I havnt got a great amount of money at the minute so debating whether its worth it?
Bree

Post by Bree »

I think it's really worth it. I love all the new items and moodlets that they give!!!
lumasong

Post Counts

Post by lumasong »

The new objects are very pretty, I love them! I did a little yoga, but my Sim was too poor to pay for anything fancy.

...I can't actually /afford/ the new items, mind. But still, pretty!
ZaleISBI
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by ZaleISBI »

I love it! The Spa is adorable, the yoga is super fun (and your Sim can do it at home!) and the new skills are pretty neato!
Laura

Post Counts

Post by Laura »

Hmmm you guys are making me interested in buying this! Now that' it's been out for a while, any other thoughts?

A Gray Legacy - A Sims 3 LTW Legacy (COMPLETE) // Population 2 - A Sims 3 Zombie Aftermath Challenge (Stage 1)

A Very Evil Alphabetcy - A Sims 4 Alphabet Legacy (Gen I - Graveyard) // The Wonder Child Project - A Sims 4 Challenge (COMPLETE)
Bree

Post by Bree »

I think that this is my favorite even more than the get to work expansion pack. I love all the decor and activities it ads to the game. Everything is beneficial to careers and schools that require certain moodlets to advance. The activities are adorable and most of the spa stuff you could buy at home. Going to the spa is fun too. I'm just totally in love with this Gamepack.
Abby
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Abby »

I do like this gamepack, but not as much as the outdoor world game pack. Idk, just dosnt add as 'much' as that game pack in my opinion, but I guess it depends on what kind of player you are!

I do love going to the spa, and all the skills and moodlets you can get from it. Its very easy to 'forget' about though. But then again, I guess it is just a gamepack. It's not meant to change the whole gameplay. However, its a good gamepack and adds fun features. I dont regret buying it.

Return to “Sims 4 Chat”