Vampire Stuff Pack

Vampire Stuff Pack

Postby Abby » February 19th, 2017, 1:12 pm

So I have been totally AWOL from the simming world the last few months, and have just seen a new game pack has been released with VAMPIRES!!
Has anyone bought it yet? What is it like?!
I think im going to buy it in a few days.... #payday

THE NETFLIXIN' LEGACY
Updated 29th August '16
Abby
Gnomelover97
Global Moderator

Medals: 15
Golden Plumbob (1) Golden Plumbob 2017 (1) Sims 4 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Boolprop NTM 10 Participant (1) Boolprop NTM 11 Participant (1) 2016 Summer Screenshot (1) Silver Writing Award 2016 (1)
2016 Easter Events (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2015 Birthday Balloon (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1) USA - Texas (1)

Re: Vampire Stuff Pack

Postby Taube » February 19th, 2017, 1:43 pm

Ooh, I love it! I think it's so well done and customizable, and the vampires are really interesting and fun to play. I have one in a legacy right now. If you don't like vampires and don't even like Victorian CAS and build/buy content . . . well, this game pack is not for you. But especially if you enjoy vampires, of nearly any kind, this is a great pack. My favorite part is the powers and weaknesses system - it allows you to make a lot of different sorts of vampires. At first you are limited by your level to which powers and weaknesses you can choose, but you can make a drink as you advance in vampire lore that lets you reset the points and choose new ones once you've unlocked them all. The CAS stuff is great, but very themed. I wish they had included a bit more for children, and there's nothing for toddlers. The gameplay is a lot of fun, and vampires are a different experience from playing a normal sim, but still can fit into a legacy very nicely. Overall, I think it's a great pack!
Taube

Medals: 6
Golden Plumbob (1) Sims 2 Legacy (1) Story of the Month (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) Happy Birthday (1) Great Migration of 2014 (1)

Re: Vampire Stuff Pack

Postby cynicalbadger » March 3rd, 2017, 9:47 am

Taube wrote:My favorite part is the powers and weaknesses system - it allows you to make a lot of different sorts of vampires. At first you are limited by your level to which powers and weaknesses you can choose, but you can make a drink as you advance in vampire lore that lets you reset the points and choose new ones once you've unlocked them all.

This alone sounds amazing! I remember with The Sims 3 I got bored quite quickly with vampires and other occults and their long lifespan but this brings something new to the table. I still haven't got it or City Living. I'm very slow at buying expansions with TS4
Call me Fiona | Fionerd | YouTube
The Munch Legacy [TS4] | 100 Bairn Challenge [TS4] | BACC: Courtmoor 5.7k Population [TS2]
Who's Your Daddy?9th May 2013
cynicalbadger
Shy Bairn
House of Woohoo

Medals: 11
Golden Plumbob (1) Who's Your Daddy? (1) Completed a Challenge! (1) 2017 Egg Hunt (1) 2017 Golden Egg (1) Silver Writing Award 2016 (1) Halloween 2016 (1) 2016 Holiday Events (1) Happy Birthday (1)
Great Migration of 2014 (1) United Kingdom (1)

Return to Sims 4 Expansion Packs