Plum Out of Luck: An EPIC Matriarchy (New Challenge! 7/21)

All Boolprop Challenge stories go here. All games are can enter!
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Plum Out of Luck: An EPIC Matriarchy (New Challenge! 7/21)

Post by Gryffindork »

Welcome to my new project! Because I'm doing such a swell job of getting through my main legacy (cough), and I've been dying to try this challenge for a few years, and because I have forsaken all self-discipline.

This is going to be a "play when I have time, post when I feel like it" kind of challenge. Which is basically what my other legacy is when I'm not being delusional - the point is that the Langurds are still (and always) my number one priority.

However, I'm pretty excited to see where this one goes! It's a little more serious than my usual writing style, but I hope you guys will enjoy it anyway. :)

Generation One: Garden of Edith
1.1 Little Plum on the Prairie
Image Image Image
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Re: Plum Out of Luck: An EPIC Matriarchy (New Challenge! 7/2

Post by Bouncer »

Very enjoyable! Will be keeping an eye on this one!
I love the idea and may or may not be taking notes for my own trial of serious writing!
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes

Return to “Boolprop Challenge Stories”