A Pair of Brown Eyes: Chapters 24-25

Forum rules
If you wish to have your legacy moved back to the active forums, please report the thread and specify which forum it should be returned.
Marsar

Post by Marsar »

Once again, I hope I'm posting this correctly. Just moving over here my old thread, which was originally posted HERE.

A Pair of Brown Eyes is intended for mature audiences, but probably not for the reason you're thinking of :wink:. If it is so, it's mainly for ONE reason, that reason being Chapter 09, which I'm not going to link here, just in case... The remaining chapters are rather clean, even when the plot is of a serious nature. Anyway, I know I have some teens amongst my readers, but I like to play safe. I hope it's alright if I do it this way :).

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09 (This is the one I'm not linking. In any case, the first part of it is clean)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Last edited by Marsar on November 11th, 2014, 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Marsar

Re: A Pair of Brown Eyes: Chapter 23

Post by Marsar »

Chapter 23 is out! Plus, it comes with a brief summary of all previous chapters, so if you want to catch up, this is a great time to do it! :D
Marsar

Post by Marsar »

Hi you all, I have a couple of new chapters. Sorry for not having updated them sooner.

Oh, and I have just realised I never included a summary to the story, so there you go, in case you're interested:
Claire Parker, a young English widow, arrives in Canada in search of a new life. She is hiding behind a false name and acts mysteriously secretive about her past. Upon arriving, she meets Ethel Roberts, an old childhood friend, and starts working for Andrew Stuart —Ethel's brother— as a nurse. Andrew is immediately taken by her quiet efficiency and alluring brown eyes.

Will Dr. Stuart manage to gain her trust and conquer her heart? What is she really hiding from? What will the future have in store for her?
It is somehow heavy in its subject matter :(, but mostly it is a sweet love story :hearts:.

Return to “Sims 3 Story Graveyard”