Echoes of the Past

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Echoes of the Past

Post by DSLady »

For over four centuries, something dark has been brewing in the sleepy, fog covered town of Moonlight Falls.
The town is wrapped in enough mystery; everybody’s heard the tales and knows the secrets. But the town doesn’t really appreciate outsiders, so who is the strange newcomer, Lexi Ashworth, plagued by her nightmares and determined to dig up every last shred of the town’s history? An ordinary human researching folklore, or something different? Something darker? Something more?

Home :: Story
[hr]

Welcome to my second SimLit story!! This one I'm trying to keep within the actual Sims worlds (instead of trying to create my own and make Sims work with me) and the limited pose packs I find online. That is, until I can get blender to stop being such a binch and actually work on my computer :cryingeyes:
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Echoes of the Past

Post by Livvielove »

What a fantastic start! I'm always happy to see a Simlit story coming to life! :bounce: :heart:

The images are great and the story is intriguing, I can't wait to see what happens to Lexi next!
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Re: Echoes of the Past

Post by DSLady »

Livvielove wrote:What a fantastic start! I'm always happy to see a Simlit story coming to life! :bounce:

The images are great and the story is intriguing, I can't wait to see what happens to Lexi next!
Daymn son, you got here fast! But, as always, thank yoooou :heart: I hope you like where this ends up going, and I hope you don't mind when I eventually come crying to you about Blender. Again :rotfl:
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”