Dead Girl Walking - 21.9.17

All sims 3 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
DSLady
Steam ID: dslady13
Ireland

Post Counts

Dead Girl Walking - 21.9.17

Post by DSLady »

This is this first story I've ever written while using Sims as a prop for it, so you could say I'm a little nervous! It's a sort of backstory/world building piece for my novel, and is set about 20+ years before the thing. It's a love story between two women; the mothers of my book's secondary female lead.

[hr](Ripped straight from my home page because I suck at this kind of thing);

This is a story about the parents of a character in my book. This is a story about love and family; about doing what you think is right even when it goes against everything you know and love. It’s not a long story, by any means, but I hope that it will be a good one.

The story follows characters Isabelle Holt, the ex wife of a noble, and the leader of The Unseen – a band of ruthless assassins and thieves for hire – Tessa Cassidy.

Isabelle flees from her abusive husband in the dead of night, disguised as a maid and taking with her their baby. Tessa is hired by the husband to find and kill Isabelle.
[hr]

Summary;
Some people don't think soul bonds exist; that they're just another fairy tale told to children to make them believe that there's something good in the world. Some people have found their bonded soul, and other don't know that the bonds even exist. Whatever you believe, soul bonds are real and can cause havoc when released - something Belle and Tessa are soon to find out.

Belle Holt, formerly known as Isabelle Bancroft, wife of a noble, is on the run after fleeing from her abusive husband with her baby in the dead of the night. Tessa Cassidy is a member of the Unseen, a band of ruthless assassins and thieves for hire, and is next in line to be her faction's leader.
Tessa, paid to hunt down and kill Belle, realises that there may be more truth in the story of 'soul bonds' than she imagined.

This story does and will contain mentions of physical abuse, mentions of rape, murder and blood.

One - Belle - No Turning Back
Last edited by DSLady on January 1st, 2018, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Gordon Legacy - Complete?
The Hot Ladies Association - Liv's Adventures in TS4
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Dead Girl Walking - 21.9.17

Post by Livvielove »

Eeeeep! I'm super excited to see a story with Sims as a prop! This is fantastic! Absolutely bookmarked and a comment left on the first chapter!

Welcome to Simlit! :bounce:
DSLady
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Aaahhh, thank you!! Also thank you for inspiring me and inadvertently showing me how sims can be used - rather effectively - as a storytelling medium!
I'm also glad you liked it! :D
Ani-Mei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

House Flair

Post Counts

Post by Ani-Mei »

Makes me wish I had the patience for staging and props. My stories would be so awesome if I could actually see them instead of reading them.
DSLady
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Hi guys, I know it's been radio silence because of NaNo, but it's made me remember how much I love writing for the sake of writing, and I’m actually pretty pleased with what I finished with! With that in mind, I’ve decided not to work on this as a SimsLit until I’m much further through the actual story. Though if anyone wants to read chunks as I go, I’ve posted it to Wattpad.

Be warned, this is the first of first drafts, so there are still bits I’m not 100% on, but for the most part I’m happy with what I’ve got considering this is the first non-fanfiction thing I’ve written in years XD
DSLady
Ireland

Post Counts

Post by DSLady »

Also on AO3!

Return to “Sims 3 Stories”