Over The Rainbow: Taya's Journey Into The World

Over The Rainbow: Taya's Journey Into The World

Postby Nevermore » December 5th, 2017, 10:24 am

This isn't a story as such, more events and stuff from the life of Taya Snowe, after she leaves home and starts to find herself in Bridgeport.

I'm not going to do a big plot of it, I thought I'd share it, so you all can enjoy her little misadventure into discovering herself. Enjoy!

Acknowledgements
Spoiler:
This contains Cocaine Chimeree, who I downloaded from Chim-Chim-Cheree: A Rainbow Legacy, a wonderful story that made me love the whole rainbowacy challenge. One day, these two will found one. I did make one or two changes to his traits, and a few of his clothing items because I didn't have the EPs to get his outfit exactly right, but pretty much everything else is intact for him.

Taya Snowe is the first granddaughter of Alicia Snowe, in door 1 of my Alicia Snowe: Sliding Doors. Not required reading to enjoy this, but it's recommend you do, if you want to catch a glimpse of Taya's childhood, and who her parents and family are.
Nevermore
Call me Nev.
House of Plumbob

Medals: 14
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Re: Over The Rainbow: Taya's Journey Into The World

Postby Nevermore » December 5th, 2017, 10:24 am

Taya Does Cocaine

Spoiler:
Her first night in Bridgeport was spent in The Grind, hoping to get a drink and dance the night away. Taya caught someone's eye, who found her extremely attractive.

The drinks were great, but nothing like the delicious ones her Drinky Grandma used to mix up. Despite the watered down drinks, the hot wings were amazing. Not exactly a gourmet meal, but a good snack to soak up all that booze. Someone caught her eye, and it wasn't the dippy barman with no taste.

Taya: "Hey Handsome, what's your sign?"
Cocaine: *thinks* "Huh? What was I doing?"
Cocaine: "Virgo."
Taya: "Mine is Cancer."

Taya: "Seeing anyone?"
Cocaine: "Nope. You?"
Taya: "Free as a cloud."

There was a lot more flirting, and they had some major chemistry. Must be his schmoozer trait, or something. They became friends so quick.

Cocaine: "Got a name, gorgeous?"
Taya: "Taya Snowe. Have you got a name, or do I have to keep calling you Sexy Piercings?"
Cocaine: "Cocaine Chimeree."

A lot more flirting lead to them leaning in, gazing into each other's eyes. They took that leap from friends to something a little more romantic. Maybe it was the excitement in the air, or one too many drinks, but something told them this was no ordinary meeting.

Their lips met; an electric charge of passion, excitement, desire to do more than just flirt in a bar.

Before they could rush away, to explore these new desires, they both headed to the dance floor, to lose themselves in the music.

Taya: "I don't want this night to end..."
Cocaine: "Me either."

She was inexperienced in the language and the dance called love, but she knew this was the man she wanted to learn with.

Taya climbed onto her bed, in her small apartment, where the only things that belonged to her, were the small items she had brought from her childhood room, she felt relieved that she wouldn't spend her first night in the city on her own.

Taya: "Are you coming to bed, Coke?"

For Taya, this was a night she would always remember. A night she had waited a lifetime for.
Nevermore
Call me Nev.
House of Plumbob

Medals: 14
2017 Halloween Events (1) 2017 Halloween Events - Cat (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt (1) 2017 Pumpkin Hunt - Gold (1) 2017 Snowman Hunt (1) 2017 Xmas Events (1) 12th Birthday Event (1) Palmer Says ... (1) Scavenger Hunt (1)
Pass the Parcel (1) Pin the Plumbob (1) Bubbles! (1) Gary? (1) Jolly Roger (1)

Return to Fictional Stories