Instant Messages in a Bottle

All sims 2 stories go here.
Forum rules
When your story is completed, please send a PM to Blamsart letting her know the story has been completed. She will award the medal and move the story to the Completed section.
Please do not use the report function to report the completed stories any longer.

Stories that need to be moved to the Graveyard should still be reported as usual.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Instant Messages in a Bottle

Post by Scribal_Goddess »

I am being kept by a house with yellow walls and a smug porch. It is a tidy house, and I do not believe it means me harm, even if there are poisonous mushrooms in the cellar. I did not choose to be here, but I came in through the attic door and the crater walls are high around me.

Read More Instant Messages in a Bottle

Over on the new Official Forum there's a Pen Pal Project that's open to simmers of every game: you can write up a profile for your sim in question, then browse the unmatched sims to find a pen pal. This is a product of that thread, and my sim's current pen pals are Xantheanmar's Kiana Moss, and Medley Misty's Seth Morrigan.

If there is a door calling for you, don't go in.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Re: Instant Messages in a Bottle

Where I am there are no lawns to mow, no weeds to pull, but there are little laminate counters in the kitchen, nicked and scored. They were like that before the refrigerator supplied me with a melting salami that slipped through my fingers like an oil painting of a dream, or a memory that isn’t persistent at all. Someone has cooked here before, or at least cut something, with a very long and sharp knife.

The Persistence of Salami
Strawberry

Post by Strawberry »

I loved reading these, I couldn't stop, I had to read them all.
You have a lovely style of writing, intense but still poignant.
Author of Bella Noir.
Scribal_Goddess

Post Counts

Strawberry wrote:I loved reading these, I couldn't stop, I had to read them all.
You have a lovely style of writing, intense but still poignant.
Thank you! Updates will resume once I kick Photobucket's butt. :)

Return to “Sims 2 Stories”