Member Check-In!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Re: Member Check-In!

Post by Cororon »

Raven, yes! I just found it!

So, my join date was June 19, 2012.

A medal would be nice, but I'm happy with my 2016 join date. It feels fresh. :)
Spoiler:
http://web.archive.org/web/201301160435 ... c2535.html
Bouncer
Team Moderator
Team Moderator
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Bouncer »

Gave out medals, to all the confirmed members. Waiting for Steph to say "I've been apart of boolprop on or before 2014," to honestly give out the medal.
Image ImageImage
Me Garden of Gnomes
RavenAngel888
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: magpie2012
Origin ID: Ravenangel888
South Africa

Post Counts

Post by RavenAngel888 »

Lol it's cool ;-) I'll probably never know for sure lol but I will definitely keep looking!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
You HAVE to read this!
The story of the Whitelight's
orangeplumbob

Post by orangeplumbob »

Wow, you moved again. I at least found you. I, however, do not remember my exact original join date. I think sometime in 2009, when I started The Tragedy's Legacy. Anyway, glad to be back. I have been off the scene for quite some time due to schooling and getting my Masters, but I am back!

outspokenowl

Post by outspokenowl »

Hey all! I don't mean to be a bother about it, especially since I've already been awarded my medal. However I was wondering if it was possible for my join date to get changed? I know I originally joined Boolprop FightTheAddiction false on November 24th, 2007 sometime in the evening. My username back in the day was Blackcat10106. I dug through the wayback machine and all I was able to find was this scrap of proof:
Spoiler:
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

Sorry to barge in, but I was wondering exactly how detailed the proof needs to be for this medal and subsequent recognition of former member status. Up until a month or two ago, I had resigned myself to thinking that, since I wasn't really an active member before, that I didn't need be included in this medal. But on a whim while waiting for a doctor's appointment, I used the wayback machine link thing and found myself among the introductions. However, I cannot get into the actual introduction. There is a way to verify that it is infact me, seeing as the username is the same as the one I use on my wordpress.

I've been kinda sitting on it for a bit now and I was just wondering about the circumstances in which to be involved in this medal. Sorry to be a pain.
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: spacedoggity
Origin ID: pixeldollhouse
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Jesslb429 wrote:Sorry to barge in, but I was wondering exactly how detailed the proof needs to be for this medal and subsequent recognition of former member status. Up until a month or two ago, I had resigned myself to thinking that, since I wasn't really an active member before, that I didn't need be included in this medal. But on a whim while waiting for a doctor's appointment, I used the wayback machine link thing and found myself among the introductions. However, I cannot get into the actual introduction. There is a way to verify that it is infact me, seeing as the username is the same as the one I use on my wordpress.

I've been kinda sitting on it for a bit now and I was just wondering about the circumstances in which to be involved in this medal. Sorry to be a pain.
I'll accept this as proof if you can get a screenshot of your username using the wayback machine, plus a link to your wordpress. :)
Jesslb429
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Location: Miles past sanity and a few feet from full blown loon
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Jesslb429 »

The intro labeled Hello Sweetie(can you tell what show I was obsessed with at the time was?)
Spoiler:
The username is pretty similar to my current one. I did realize that a few of the numbers on my Wordpress were switched. The wordpress is 293 and the boolprop is 329. Here is the link to my most recent post on my WYDC. It actually hasn't even been put on my thread for it.

If you need more proof, I also went looking and found the thread for a failed DITFT and I can unhide the wordpress page if need be. Thanks for all the help!
ImageImageImageImageImage
26 Little Failures The Zany Zanes: An OWBC{Completed}
"Vastly complex while still being a little stupid"
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

Nah, that's good enough for me! The usernames are all similar like you said, I'm pretty confident you're not lying for a medal. :lol:
outspokenowl

Post by outspokenowl »

Do I need to link you to my old legacy livejournal as well or is the screencap enough to get my join date changed?
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

I think it should be enough! I don't have the correct forum permissions to change your join date, unfortunately, so you'll have to wait for an admin to help you. I'd suggest sending a PM to Teresa. :)
Chels
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Steam ID: Chiance
Origin ID: Chelsey_m23
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by Chels »

So I did join boolprop a long time ago under Lalaspunk23. I hated the name because everyone thought it was Lala's Punk and thought I was a guy...which totally makes sense. It was meant for to say Lala Spunk...I was around 20 and I was crazy silly . I don't know if people would remember me but I remember mountainshade1 her QWBC was so awesome! Also In introduction I would greet people saying "Welcome to boolprop!! Have some :spam: " (I was so silly back then) Here is my proof! How come we don't have all night parties anymore?? that was awesome!!
Spoiler:
Also a link to mountainshade1 owbc! This was the chapter where she had all the sim-selves in her game. Including me and FuzzySpork! A measure of things
Heather
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Heather »

@Chels Medal awarded! :)
Starlatrix

Post by Starlatrix »

Hi! So I belonged to the old boolprop (around September 18, 2009 when I began The Creeper Legacy) and then the newer old boolprop, both as scarletsimphony. I'm just wandering around trying to remember things. No luck finding anything on the old old site, though.

Here is a link to my intro post on the newer older boolprop: clicky link

I'm glad to be back!
Starlatrix

Post by Starlatrix »

Ah, sorry for the double post but I found myself :D So much nostalgia! But here is my original join date!

another clicky link
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Starlatrix - I updated your "joined date" and awarded you the migration medal!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Welcome back, Starlatrix! Enjoy your :ducky: :D !
Jenn
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Steam ID: oxjennxo
Origin ID: xoxjennxox
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Seasonal Events

Winners Choice

Post Counts

Post by Jenn »

I have asked to have my join date fixed before with no answer. Is there anyway to get that done now? Please?

My original post is listed here, but of course the link there is dead now.

The wayback machine still shows one of my first posts here. 5th item down.
Spoiler:
Vinson Family - Generation 9 Heiress Poll **Closed** Posted by Jenn » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:30 am
cynicalbadger

Post Counts

Post by cynicalbadger »

cynicalbadger wrote:I joined Jan 07 2012 and here is my profile
Mine hasn't been changed yet either, and I found a link to confirm on the way back machine with my join date here. I can't believe how many posts I had on the old forums :eyebrow:
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Gryffindork wrote:I have also been a member sporadically since I was a young'un. I couldn't find my profile, but I found this dumb competition that I started. My username back then was Sam, and according to this my join date was Aprill 11 2006, 9:37am. Would it be at all possible to change it in my current profile? :)
Figured I'd bump my post as well - I know Teresa is pretty busy, and there's a sizeable backlog of these to catch up on, but I'd love to have mine updated at some point too! :)
Image Image Image

Return to “Introductions”