Newbie Here

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
xonceinadream
United States of America

Newbie Here

Post by xonceinadream »

Hi! I'm new around here and I figured that it's the perfect time to jump right in. I'm Emily, 22 years old. I live in Arizona. I play Sims 2 with all the packs. I'm not a big fan of Sims 3 and am not really looking forward to Sims 4, mostly because of the computer requirements. Right now my computer won't even play Sims 2 and so of course it's making me want to play it more than anything. So I'm going through and organizing my downloads folder to tide myself over. I love custom content.

I sometimes watch Glee, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural (I'm on season five - someday I'll be caught up). I like comic conventions, as an attendee, a cosplayer, and I volunteer at my local one. I'm a full-time college student to become a elementary school teacher and I'm trying to find a job after finishing a work stint on a cruise ship that ended with a sprained ankle.

And... that's all I can think to talk about myself right now. I'm excited to be here and hopefully get a new computer so I can show off my sims soon.
Ath

Post Counts

Re: Newbie Here

Post by Ath »

Oooo welcome to boolprop! And when OUAT starts again we can talk about it :awesome:

Thanks for the sig Christie :D
Rosanna
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rosanna »

Hi there, welcome to BoolProp!!

I'm mostly a ts2 player too ! and ohmygod I"m addicted to CC!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome! :lemonade:
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Welcome to Boolprop!!! :cookie: :lemonade:
hello! :heartbeat:
Iya

Post Counts

Post by Iya »

lol, welcome to Boolprop! I've been to Arizona before, in the Peoria's area and it was a very lovely place to visit. Like you I'm also a TS2 fan and never even bothered with TS3. Unfortunately, although I don't look forward to TS4, I already had the darn thing preordered for the Collector's Edition, so I might was well try it. Besides, this would be my last attempt at letting EA wow me, which i highly doubt. All i know is that if EA fails again, I'm not gonna even bother with them, unless it's for TS2.

P.S. who here ISN'T a fan of CC? that's the big question, lol. :D
ImageImage
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Ally »

Hi Emily :wave: Welcome to boolprop :cookie:
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Sophie

Post Counts

Post by Sophie »

Hi Emily, welcome to Boolprop! :mrgreen:
xonceinadream
United States of America

Post by xonceinadream »

Thanks everybody for the welcomes! I'm really excited to be part of the awesome group and really excited that everybody loves custom content. :P

Iya: I live near Peoria and it is so awesome. I grew up in Washington state and so it's really different but very pretty in it's own way. I played Sims 3 a few times but could never really get into it (I think it's mostly because of the graphics... I just don't like how cartoon-y they look). I might give Sims 4 a chance... I haven't decided. If I can get a computer that'll run it.
Rhea
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Rhea »

Hi Emily, welcome to the site! I've recently gotten into Supernatural as well. Part way through season 3 at the moment! So good!
xonceinadream
United States of America

Post by xonceinadream »

Thank for the welcome! My brother's been telling me to watch it for ages and I'm finally really making an effort to get through it. There are just so many episodes and I have so little time. I do so enjoy it though!
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Ahh, everyone else has beaten me to the punch, but hey, welcome to Boolprop!
What sort of stuff do you cosplay? (And also, I hope your computer lets you play TS2 soon! I kind of have that same situation, so I've made do with TS3. It... could be worse? But I totally know what you mean on the graphics. They seem to sort of... grow on you after a while, I think :lol:)

Hope you enjoy your stay :highfive:
call me Thai!
they/them
xonceinadream
United States of America

Post by xonceinadream »

Thank you! Welcomes are awesome no matter how many there are. :P
I have a pretty wide range. I've done X-Men characters mostly (Dazzler, Psylocke, a few others). I did CA Cupid from Monster High with my sister and would really love to do Sailor Moon with my best friend. I'd make every single costume EVER if I had enough time.
Thank you about my computer. I'm tempted to load up the old desktop, erase EVERYTHING off of it and just use that. I think it could work if I did that since my brother has some pretty heavy duty games on there. As soon as I'm done re-doing my downloads and if I haven't gotten a new computer yet I'll probably do that.
I'm tempted to try Sims 4 and see if I can get used to those graphics. Just since I really do want to try something new.

Return to “Introductions”