I've come back! Say hi to GaiaMIX!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

I've come back! Say hi to GaiaMIX!

Post by Kaiko E. Mikkusu »

Hi, everyone! I'm Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu, also known as GaiaMIX on the old forum. Where was i all of this time? Well, i took a break and was in Sunset Valley of course. My good friend Blair here invited me to share a room in Cosmopolitan Lofts. I hanged out in Cosmopolitan Lofts with all five of the Roomie's- they were all pretty nice! Of course they're friends to me. I also went to Minihaus to hang out with Blair's parents Susan and Boyd. I flirted with Boyd a little and told him that if i ever made an Youth Potion he would be the first to drink it and he could leave Susan, and guess what, he accepted. Tamara confessed her crush on Xander while Emma confessed her crush on Connor. We visited most of Sunset Valley's wiews and had a great time together. They even took me to see Alec Keaton being born, i gave a pill to Justine so Alec will be less of a couch-potato growing up. If you ask me where i found the pill, Blair gave it to me, Boyd gave it to Blair, and Boyd somehow found it in the inside of the coffee machine. But Blair told me that most of Minihaus' applinces have small "portals" and are bigger on the inside and can "extract" useful stuff using energy. (When Blair was a kid, she ate a chocolate bar and spat out an alien frog! Or so she says.) So we do not ultimately know where the pill came from. It was a nice trip, dosed of alien abductions and also some "Emit Relevart" guy - he had blue hair and looked like he got out from a TRON movie - took all 8 of us (Blair, Cycl0n3, Emma, Tamara, Stiles, Boyd, Susan, and Kaiko) to the future to meet all our descendants - Cy and Blair had descendants together, so did Tammykins and Xander, and Emma and Connor. I had descendants with Boyd, Cycl0n3, and also some redhead prince named Luke De Li Ilmarchi, or Marco for short. Prince of some magical land named Marcuzia, apparently. And should have been my predestined husband in case i became the MIX princess. (It's funny, Gaiaburgh looks a lot like Pleasantwiew, the land where Marco rules is a lot like Veronaville, and the place where Marco's arranged wife comes from, is like Strangetown instead.) Stiles had quite a few descendants, but we did not get to them, as he would not have any of it... poor guy! But i know at least one is from Pauline Wan, and another is from Molly French, so that's a start.

So yeah, SV was GREAT! And so was Oasis Landing, which is apparently SV... in THE FUTURE! Instead of a science center, now lies some "old-style" homes, with 1870-to-1995-type technology and appearance. They're the only houses not using the recent technology. One of the science lab's lakes is still here, they call it a "forgotten fishing hole". Even through the ocean is all dried up, natural water still exist. Crystal Springs is still a lake! Every house there is now completely different... Sunset Valley must have gone through hundreds and hundreds of names and appearances, since the only things left of the old one is, like, a few of Lone Wolff Manor's rooms and stuff? (Emit even told me he's actually also their descendant. But he's prolly either just Thornton's descendant or just Morgana's, not sure.) Uh, wait, there was 1000 years between SV and OL, and the town changes name and appearance each 25 years or-so, thus... it must have gone through 40 names! :idea: These included some good ones as well as some bad, like that time some lady named Akisha Una, adopteé\apprentice of Natasha Una, decided to conquer SV and turn it into a cheese-themed town named Grilled-Cheesia. It also used to be Llamaton once. There were llamas everywhere! :haha: Even the families were completely different- even through we met Gregory and Lara Landgraab, father and daughter, clearly biologically related to Nancy, it seemed like the Altos have ended with the Lunar Lakes expedition and never seen again. And for the Goths, it seemed that Mortimer married the much younger Dina Caliente, who also married Michael Bachelor! :sour: The Goth Downfall began when Don Lothario married Cassandra Goth and took her name. Cassandra was Bella and Mortimer's daughter. Don then divorced Cassandra and married Nina Caliente, twin sister of Dina Caliente - both Dina and Nina were actually quarter aliens. :alien: So now they were Nina & Dina Goth. :misspeak: Cassandra then went on to marry a certain Darren Dreamer and run away with him to a faraway land. The "Mathilde Goth" in Lunar Lakes is actually one of Cassandra's descendants with Darren. She was the last of Cassandra's line. The heir to the Goth fortune, was now the son of Dina and Mortimer. Alexander was kept as a slave, mistreated by his "stepmothers" and half-brother. He managed to run away, though, and enrolled himself in Sim State University while the Calientes and Don were discovered as "frauds" :begging: So Dina\Nina\Don burned Goth Manor down, and thus, Alexander went home with a close university friend's home and passed himself down as said university friend's cousin. He even changed his surname to match. :eyebrow: He found a lovely girl, though, and had many kids. Alexander's descendants only learned their "Goth Family" heritage later. And for the Mortimer\Dina spawn, he killed himself as a teen. :yuck: But Emit also said he is actually Alexander's descendant too. And that he could be heir to the Goth fortune if all this had not happened... maybe...

So yeah, i'm back at Boolprop's after a WONDERFUL vacation! (most of it is just my imagination though... not things that i made in the game. I drooled on my keyboard and when we got a new one my Dad does not think i'm calm enough for EP packs... but i liked to write it!)
Alolissimo Pomel of Goldel Lucentel and New Samarkand with Cream!
You find me at: http://www.ncls.it/g/
All hail Nibiru, the Impossible Planet!
On Entropy’s side!
Ally
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions
Great Britain

Post Counts

Re: I've come back! Say hi to GaiaMIX!

Post by Ally »

Welcome to the new boolprop Kaiko :D :wave:
Check out my Rainbowcy Here
• Updated 12th August 2014 •
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to the new forums!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Yup. But i do not think i will post much... just go here to read TS3 legacies at most...
On Entropy’s side!
Chase
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: ziekenz
United States of America

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Chase »

Welcome back :)
hello! :heartbeat:
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Yup. I do not think i will stay here much. I might be more on the Simpletons forum actually.
On Entropy’s side!
Sporks
Palmer's Minions
Palmer's Minions

Post Counts

Post by Sporks »

What a creative intro!

Well, we still love having you as much or as little you're here! :)
~ Sporks - Chelsea - Not Chels - Shamelessly Frozen Obsessed ~
Twitter & Tumblr
Just your friendly neighborhood admin.
maryselorraine
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Malta

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by maryselorraine »

Welcome!
Hi! I'm Maryse :)

ImageImage
Kaiko E. Mikkusu
Italy

Sporks wrote:What a creative intro!

Well, we still love having you as much or as little you're here! :)
Of course my intro would be a long TS3-based ranting... hehe. :rofl:
On Entropy’s side!

Return to “Introductions”