Hi there! :)

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hi there! :)

Post by graymondaysleep »

Chase wrote:Welcome to Boolprop! It's great to have you! :mrgreen: That's a bummer about your Sims 3 game, but I hope you're finding Sims 2 as timeless as I have been! (My computer died and now the cheap laptop I have for school can only barely play TS2 :P)

I'd definitely echo what people have said on the event section! It's worth checking out :D
Hi Chase! Thanks so much for the warm welcome!!
Oh God, I'm addicted to the sims 2 again. I haven't played this game in about six years and it's so much better than I remember. I managed to pick up a few second hand expansions that I didn't have and I don't know how I lived without Freetime all my simming life.
My computer only managed to run the Sims 3 with minimal lag and it runs the sims 2 flawlessly, but it's a new laptop so I've had to mess around with the codes to get it up to my standard of full screen and sharper resolution.

I'll have a chance to check it out over the weekend so I look for to it! You've all be hyping it so much I can't wait!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Thaitanic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: crimml
Origin ID: re030
Great Britain

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Thaitanic »

Omg, lit student solidarity! :wave: Hi there Gray - I love Modernism too but my focus is on mostly contemporary American/slam poetry. Will proudly say that the first time I read Eliot I tried to compose my own version of The Wasteland. It was terrible :lol:

Hope you enjoy House Motherlode and the site!
call me Thai!
they/them
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Thaitanic wrote:Omg, lit student solidarity! :wave: Hi there Gray - I love Modernism too but my focus is on mostly contemporary American/slam poetry. Will proudly say that the first time I read Eliot I tried to compose my own version of The Wasteland. It was terrible :lol:

Hope you enjoy House Motherlode and the site!
Thanks so much, Thai!
I'm like that too, if I read something that either inspires or frustrates me I want to try and write my own version. I'm so tempted to rewrite Far From the Madding Crowd without all the dishonesty.
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Welcome to Boolprop!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Pony wrote:Welcome to Boolprop!
Thanks Pony!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
MichelleCYoung

Post Counts

Post by MichelleCYoung »

Welcome to both Gray and Heatherfeather!

Sorry I'm so late to the game. I've had issues with both my computers, and lately I've just been hiding under a rock, anyway. Boolprop is now the only online forum I actually read, at all. Probably because if I get upset, at all, here, it's just at really well-written characters doing stupid stuff.

Speaking of which, I'm several chapters into the Literal Booker Legacy, and quite enjoying it. No stupid stuff, so far, and no screaming at the screen, but I must say I love your voice, and you have an excellent style. Take that for what it's worth from a never-graduated English major. I took a break from playing the next chapter in my BACC, and got sucked in so much, I actually had to exit the game.
Badass Alphabetocalypse (Complete!)
All of my other projects should be moved to the graveyard. But I have a new computer, at last! WOOOOT!
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Michelle:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm not sure what you mean by "stupid stuff" but I'll try and keep my game from being as stupid as possible haha!! :))

And thank you for the warm welcome! :)
Currently Playing:
Completed:
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Hello Gray!

I'm stopping in after about a week of adulting so haven't seen this until today. :eek:
A creative writing student who's writing a legacy? Sounds promising!
I don't know anything about TS2 addiction. :shhh:
Hope to see you around Boolprop!
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

modelmgt wrote:Hello Gray!

I'm stopping in after about a week of adulting so haven't seen this until today. :eek:
A creative writing student who's writing a legacy? Sounds promising!
I don't know anything about TS2 addiction. :shhh:
Hope to see you around Boolprop!
I'm still learning in both creative writing and writing a sims 2 legacy so don't be too harsh in judgement!

Thank you for the welcome!
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Very late to the party as per usual - but welcome to Boolprop, Gray! (My Canadian keyboard keeps trying to autocorrect that to "Grey"...) Always nice to meet a fellow English Literature/Creative Writing student! Sorry to hear about your troubles with TS3, but it's good to see you've got a legacy going in any case. :)

Also, lots of appreciation for your avatar/siggy right now - I still can't quite believe it. :(
Image Image Image
graymondaysleep
House of Motherlode
House of Motherlode
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Gryffindork wrote:Very late to the party as per usual - but welcome to Boolprop, Gray! (My Canadian keyboard keeps trying to autocorrect that to "Grey"...) Always nice to meet a fellow English Literature/Creative Writing student! Sorry to hear about your troubles with TS3, but it's good to see you've got a legacy going in any case. :)

Also, lots of appreciation for your avatar/siggy right now - I still can't quite believe it. :(
Thank you for the warm welcome!
yeah the sims 3 was so much fun to play when it didnt lag and glitch. i still get urges to install it and try again lmao

im a huge jonghyun fan so his death really hit me hard. i havent been able to stop crying and im still in complete disbelief that hes gone.i feel physically lost by all of this and i didnt quite know what to do. i tried to make a post on my insta but i didnt like that so i decided to change all my social media avatars to things related to jjong.
i still cant believe he'll never be on stage with his band mates anymore :'(
Currently Playing:
Completed:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts