I guess Hello?

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
CHBlossomProduction
Origin ID: Chosomoko

Post Counts

I guess Hello?

Post by CHBlossomProduction »

*Debates for hours if I should do this* *Finally does it*

Ah, hi... hello. I have been around for a while... but probably should introduce myself, since I never did it on the old forum either... and I do want to try and become more active. So here we go!

I'm Michaela (my real name), also know as many other things across the web (because I can never settle on one username, my bad). So if you see either Misswingless, or Chososmoko... or this current username... that's probably most likely me.

I am a 23 year old from Sweden, currently a university student who aspire to become a teacher, who have had Sims in my life for as long as I can remember. I played sims 1, 2, 3 and now 4. All have a special place in my heart, but mostly Sims 3. I love that game so much, even thought I do love the others too.

I love to write and to create stories, so I always wanted to write. But never quite figured out how to do it. Then I found out that people posted sims stories online... and well, here I am. I found this forum way before I joined but now here I am. And I love how many people are here and that there's so many stories around to read! There's so much to do and see.... that's one reason I joined here, even if I prefer to lurk around and watch rather. But oh well!

However, I am quite the "all-over the place" person, mostly in my mind (Because I have way to much inside there), and also an introvert... so this feels so awkward for me to do, but must try and spread out and not be afraid! What's the worst that could happen? *Thinks about all the ways it could go wrong*

Thank you for being able to stand my rambling from this crazy gal! I do hope to be more active here than I have been previously.
The Insanity arise... with a bit of the ABC's on the side and som Baby Boomers!
The Lockwood Chronicle - The Insanity arise!
The Ragsdale Alphabetcy!
The Baby Boomer Challenge + other things!
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: I guess Hello?

Post by itsjulie »

:wave: Welcome to Boolprop .. finally :lol:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Livvielove
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Steam ID: Aradyn
Origin ID: LivvieLoveSims

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Livvielove »

Hello!! Oh I'm so so glad you finally made the jump! I know how nerve wrecking it can be to finally put yourself out there!

Also hello my fellow aspiring teacher! I'm 23 from the States aspiring to teach as well! :bounce:

:heart: please feel free to stop by the chat on the first page and say hello and please do let me know if you post a story! I love reading and writing simlit, and boolprop is one of the best places to do that!

:hug: don't be nervous, the community here is wonderful!

Edit: was on my phone, I now see your link for your story in your signature. Doh. :lol:
Pony
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Ukraine

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Pony »

Welcome to Boolprop!

The sims is a great to start writing. It's helped me a lot too.
modelmgt
Location: Trailer Towers, or astride JoJo the Magic Circus Elephant.
United States of America

Post Counts

Post by modelmgt »

Hi CH Blossom! I do believe we've met before, somewhere over the rainbow. :hmm:
J/K - we've met in games! :wave:

Like you I started with Sims 1, but the latest direct experience(as in playing, not just watching) was with Sims 3, and I prefer 2.
I used to consider myself an introvert also, but since learning about ambiverts, which are a little of both, I have deduced that I am that.
I lurked here for quite some time, and didn't officially join until the version of Boolprop before this one.

I feels ya about having too much inside one's head and suspect it has something to do with either being ADD or just plain being an adult.
Congrats on doing your intro and welcome to Boolprop!
The Freshnfruity Uglacy II: Rebirth Chapters 1-11: Updated 9-5-2016

Freshnfruity's Livejournal
These Things Just Seem to Happen 1-9:Updated 9-1-22
Fugly Scrapbook & Polls
CHBlossomProduction
Origin ID: Chosomoko

Post Counts

Post by CHBlossomProduction »

Omg... I am so bad at responding to things... but thank you people! I feel all the love inside me from your words... and it's a wonderful feeling.
What... a fellow teacher student?! *Gaps in shock* Amazing... there's more people than me that wish to educate the younger people in the world. Amazing! :))
I'm even more shocked that you''re 23 as well... what is the odds? :thup:

Yeah.... I'm probably totally wrong about me and my "condition" as I like to call it, but not sure. I like to be alone for a good while, but as well being with people... but never really have been to a doctor or anything. I probably should, since I do feel that there's something... the problem is just finding the space in between my studies and everything else.... oh boi. Sometimes I feel like an HSP (High sensitive person) and sometimes not... I'm so all over the place! Haha, but hey, that's what makes me... well me! :spin: (That's me too... so unsure about things after I said them... horray. Oh well!) :tongue:

Thank you all so much again! It feels so nice to see people at the same page (as in sims) since I never have meet people like this before... it sucks, since it's a big interest for me, but hey. I still have found people to get along with. And I'm making progress with being more outspoken I feel! I'm even starring in a theatrical production November 1st, so I do feel that I'm slowly getting out of my shell. It's nice to be with like minded people (Since I always have too been interested in theater and such). But sims will always be the thing for me! *Have no idea why I'm babbling so much... probably because I'm happy or something... have a tendacy to do that then* Haha... Thank you all for not being to annoyed with my ramblings.

Looking so much forward to do much more on this forum! And to be more active than I have been before! :)) :heart:
With much love from your very own MissWingless/CHBlossom! :heartbeat:

Note: I do like smiles.... just so you all know, because I never stop with them darlings! *Throws confetti all over the place* Oh dear... now I have to clean it up... buggers! :hissyfit:
The Insanity arise... with a bit of the ABC's on the side and som Baby Boomers!
The Lockwood Chronicle - The Insanity arise!
The Ragsdale Alphabetcy!
The Baby Boomer Challenge + other things!
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hej!

I think I was away when you posted your intruduction. :O Nice to see fellow swedes here! I hope you like Boolprop! As you have already seen we have a little of everything here, and we are a friendly bunch! :D

I have social anxiety and like being alone for long periods too. :) Boolprop is different, though, so I can feel safe and relaxed. There's no pressure here, so I think you'll like this place. :D

Välkommen! :D :smoothie: :donut: :cookie:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome, glad to have you here!