Hello friends!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
Hugotarian

Hello friends!

Post by Hugotarian »

Hi there!

I'm in my last year of undergraduate looking for a BA in History with minors in Pre-Modern and Ancient World Studies and Creative Writing, and am hoping to get into museum, parks department, archive, or a professional academia job in the realm of history. But until then perhaps a Masters and PhD to get me there. Naturally, with all of that stress, I need a way to relax and be creative. Thus, The Sims!

I've attempted maybe one or two legacies in the past several years, and though I've been an avid simmer from TS1 days, I always get distracted by life and don't like to be slowed down by making posts. Well, I intend for that to change! Primarily because I'm trying to finally do things that make me happy and allow me to have fun rather than reading 6000000 books on parish churches and patron saints in 16th century City of London and food adulteration in Rossetti's "Goblin Market," while having virtually no fun at all and eventually hating everything I'm doing. Honors senior theses are inspiration killers.

And although my real sim loves are TS2 and TS3, I have decided for the beauty and quality of the scenery and graphics to TRY not to hate TS4. Honestly, I'm just still kind of bitter about them ruining toddlerhood. WHY. But, if I play a legacy in TS4, then I'll probably stop hating it, right?

But, anyways, I'm super into historical stuff (which should be pretty obvious) and have some Victorian legacies that I've been working on in TS2, but I don't always have that computer with me, so it's kind of hard.

Also, I struggle with TS4 cheats. I don't know why. I've never had a problem with them before in the other games, so you'll have to excuse the plumbbobs and occasional screw-ups (like allowing spousal money into the legacy--oops sorry) as I learn to enjoy and utilize TS4.

Happy Holidays, everyone! :wave:
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hello friends!

Post by itsjulie »

:wave: hi
welcome to boolprop

:applause: Im glad I'm not the only one that hates that they ruined toddlerhood with sims 4
One reason why I refuse to play sims 4 .... I'm stuck with sims 3 forever, because I absolutely love toddler age :D
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello, and welcome to Boolprop! :wave: :coffee: :donut: :thanksgiving:

We have fans of all versions of the game, so I'm sure you will like it here! :D Like Julie, I play TS3. I have played the same family since the game came out, and I love them and have so much CC that it would take much more than TS4 has to offer for me to switch game.

I don't like the TS3 toddlers much to be honest. They are too noisy. :tongue: But the toddler life stage is important!
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!!!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Gryffindork
Staff Moderator
Staff Moderator
Steam ID: gryffindork7
Origin ID: gryffindork7
Canada

Achievements / Awards

Completed Challenges

Post Counts

Post by Gryffindork »

Haha, I remember studying "Goblin Market" (literature major here) and let's just say I can see why you need a diversion. ;) Welcome to Boolprop! And good luck navigating TS4 - I'm still not brave enough for that just yet. :P
Image Image Image
Bexx87
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Bexx87 »

Hello
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SIMAPOPULASf
I am back from the underground of MH
Proud owner of