Hi there!

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
klmnz
New Zealand

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Hi there!

Post by klmnz »

I'm back on Boolprop! I started several legacies in the Sims 3 over the years, but unfortunately never finished any of them. Not for want of inspiration, though - as much as I loved and continue to love many elements of the Sims 3 games, my computer just couldn't handle it. The glitching stacked generation upon generation until something game-breaking inevitably occurred sometime within 5 generations. Loading screens might be a bit of a pain, but I don't have the hardware for open world simulators!

I'm back into the Sims in a big way with the Sims 4, though. I have some issues with the game, like most people, but I have to admit I am willing to trade the depth of the Sims 3 for the relative playability of the Sims 4. The glitches are minor and happen less often, and the repair function seems effective so far. I'm now four generations into my first Sims 4 legacy with no significant glitching, which was unheard of for me back in the day. The legacy is linked in my siggie if anyone wants to check it out! I'm excited that things like alphabet challenges might actually be possible for me now.
I am also excited for the forthcoming Seasons expansion and reintroduction of toddlers! (hey, I can dream. And keep complaining, maybe someone at EA will give us toddlers just to shut us up).

Anyway, it's great to be back and I'm enjoying reading all the Sims 4 legacies going on, as well as revisiting some of my favourite Sims 3 legacies from back in the day.
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Hi there!

Post by Teresa »

Welcome back!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories
Cororon
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sweden

Achievements / Awards

Seasonal Events

Post Counts

Post by Cororon »

Hello klmnz! :wave: I've seen you around!
itsjulie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Great Britain

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Post by itsjulie »

Welcome :drinks:
Spoiler:
Currently all on hiatus
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Completed
Hugotarian

Post by Hugotarian »

Maybe we should all just start a petition for reintroduction of toddlers and send it to EA for the ultimate Christmas wish :lol:
Bexx87
House of Plumbob
House of Plumbob
Great Britain

Post Counts

Post by Bexx87 »

Hello
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY SIMAPOPULASf
I am back from the underground of MH
Proud owner of
Custom Blog Website: http://www.simapopulas.co.uk