Sims 2 Nostalgia Prevails

Please introduce yourself so we can get to know you. Even if you have been a member of Boolprop before, please re-introduce yourself and include your previous user names, if they have changed.
claudiacatm

Sims 2 Nostalgia Prevails

Post by claudiacatm »

Hello everyone! :wave:

My name is Claudia, and while I'm new to the boolprop forums, I'm familiar with it as a lurker- I loved the sims 2 back in its heyday and was always always on TS2 exchange, reading stories and downloading way too much CC, and I heard about boolprop through there and read through the forums on occasion. The sims and all the stories we told about them really fed my creativity as a kid, and now that I'm starting out my ~real adult life~ (I am 23 now, just graduated college!) I keep finding myself drawn to the kinds of creative things that always used to inspire and excite me. I really miss the community vibe of the sims 2 exchange (I even attempted a legacy, so inspired was I by all the fantastic and hilarious legacy stories out there, and posted a few stories on the exchange at the tender age of 12) and so I'm hoping to find that same kind of passion and fun here! :highfive:

I'm really looking forward to getting to know the community, and am hoping to nerd out about simming with people who love the games as much as I do!

Currently, I'm playing around with TS2, TS4, and also the sims medieval-- trying to find a storyline in one of these games that really sucks me in :plumbob2:
Teresa
Site Admin
Site Admin
Steam ID: tjsmetana
Origin ID: tsmetana
United States of America

Achievements / Awards

Post Counts

Re: Sims 2 Nostalgia Prevails

Post by Teresa »

Welcome to Boolprop!
Completing challenges & legacies since 2007 | Completed Stories